Chapter 1 kidnapped

You were desperate for money, love, protection down in hell. You were new to hell. You knew nothing. You were walking through hell's streets. Not knowing what to do. Then all of a sudden a demon comes from behind you with a gun to your head. He pulls you into an alleyway with his hand over your mouth. You tried to scream but it was muffled. "Shh baby~ now if you do what I tell you to do I won't kill you''. You tried to get away but you struggled. Then you felt the demon touch your boobs. You tried to stop him but you couldn't stop him he was much bigger than you. Then u feel something hit your head and your mind go blank.

Papa where is mommy?...

Papa why are you crying?...

                   You wake up in a warehouse that looked shitty and smelled like old blood,cigarettes and other things. But something is holding you.. Your tied up to a chair. Then a demon comes from behind u you. "Well good morning dear". He walks up to u and unzips his pants and grabs your chin and makes u look up at him. "If u can satisfy me i wont kill you-". knock knock knock "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!". A smaller demon opens the door and says "s-sir Mr.Val is h-here". "Oh well about damn fucking time" says the bigger demon. He looks back a you and says "I will be back for u baby~''. Then he walks off with the smaller demon. You were scared, sad, alone... about to possibly die. You start crying then you hear "BANG BANG BANG BANG"...