1

"Maid!"
"Y-yes king."
"Call the princes!" said king.
"Yes sir." bowed maid.
The maid went to call the princess.
*knock Knock*
"Yes?"
"Princess, the king said to call you. He is waiting you in the throne room" said maid bowing.
"We have guests?" asked princess.
"No miss. "
Princes pov
Then about what father want to talk with me?
End princess pov
The princess went to the throne room. There she saw her father sitting on the throne.
"King. You called me" said Princess bowing. (because her father is on throne ,then he is a king at the moment, no one's father. when he is in the garden or bedroom or children's room then he is a father.)
"Yes ,I called You."
"I'll do everything to help you." said Princess looking at the floor.(no one can look at the king ,but at the father can)
"Princess, you have already 21 years. At 25 you'll take the throne from me. In our family is a rule. At 22, every princess gets married. And because of this rule, you have to find a husband, whom you will marry in half a year. After your birthday."
"I'm sorry king for asking."
"You can say"
"Please don't think I want to do how I want, but I'll choose my husband or the king will choose?" asked princess
"I waited for this question from you. I already have 2 candidate. A prince from
Balpy kingdom and a prince from kingdom Aqumi."
Princess pov
from kingdom Balpy and kingdom Aqumi? why do these kingdoms sound so familiar to me?
End princess pov
"You can go"
"Thank you,King" said Princess bowing.
"Wait!"
"Yes king?"
"You have 3 months to choose who will be your husband. Tomorrow you will meet both candidate."
"I understand King."
"You can go now. "
"Thank you"
Princess pov
After speaking with the king, I went straight to the palace library. I looked for the book where all the kingdoms are written. I searched the kingdom of Kinse and the kingdom of Balpy.
"N-no t-this c-can't be…"