robin arellano.

genre: fluff ig? I really don't know
pronouns: she/her
enjoy the imagine!
( also I made the book name up, i don't know if it's an actual book or not )

Y/NS POV:

I was currently laying on my bed reading a book, " Red Door, Wrong Door ". I heard someone knocking, wait no banging, on my door. I got a bit nervous since my parents are on vacation.

I started walking to the front door and I looked through the peephole, and I saw the one and only, Robin Arellano.

I opened the door and saw he was bruised a bit, his knuckles also had little slits in them. I scoffed and brought him inside, making sure to lock the door.

He walked to the restroom and I followed him. Once I got to the restroom, I saw him there with a frown on his face. I just sighed and started looking through the supply cabinet.

I finally found the supplies and sat on the sink, Robin standing in between my legs. I grabbed his hand and started cleaning the cuts.

" What did I say about fighting, Robin. " I said, in a serious voice. " I swear I won't fight anymore! " He said. All of a sudden he grabbed my thighs. " Shit! sorry Y/N! " He apologized. " It's fine. " I said, bandaging his hand.

" No more fights, Arellano. " I spoke. " Yeah sure. " He said. I glared at him. " Okay! " He answered. I just smiled. He backed away and I hopped off the sink.

" Thank you, amor. " He spoke. " Your welcome, Robin " I told him. We decided on watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre that afternoon.

__________________

GHOST SAYS : woah?! I updated without waiting a whole year again? suprising.