Chapter 1

*The School Bus Came And Dropped Two Kids Off, They Were Done With School, They Are Twins, Boy and Girl. Their Names Are Mario Martian Cruz and Maria Hana Cruz, They Have a Older Brother Named Ronald Tyrone Cruz, Their Mother Milan Cruz Died of Polio It Saddened Their Father The Most as She Was The Love of His Life, Milan Loved Her Children, Her Sons The Most, She Loves Her Daughter Too But The Reason She Favors Her Sons The Most Was Because They Had Plans Of What They Want To Do In The Future While Maria Didn't Know What To Do, Even Her Father Favored The Boys The Most Than Her, Everyone Pitied The Father And The Boys But Never Maria, Everyone Probably Thought That Maria Was Happy That Milan Died (In Reality, She Was Depressed), Maria Has No Friends So She Had No One To Talk To About, However She Has The Most Resemblance Of Her Mother While Her Brothers Had The Resemblance Of Their Father and Mother, In Fact She Looks Exactly Like Her, Including Her Personality As It Is Like Her Late Mother's*

Maria: So, When Do We Move To Megamarket City?

Mario: 3 Days.

Maria: Wow

Roland: Didn't Dad Tell You?

Maria: I Wasn't Paying Attention.

*Mario and Roland Rolled Their Eyes, Annoyed*

Maria: *Goes Inside*

*Maria Sees That Most of Their Stuff Has Been Packed Already*

*Maria Went To Her and Mario's Shared Room*

*Mr. Cruz Went To The Room*

Mr. Cruz: How Was School, Sweetie?

*Despite Being Upset Over His Wife's Sudden Death, The Only Thing That Reminded Him of His Late Wife Was His Only Daughter, Maria*

Maria: Good.

Mr. Cruz: Once We're In Megamarket City, You and Mario Will Get Your Own Rooms, And I've Decided That The Things That You're Mother and I've Forbid You To Do Like School Plays You'll Finally Get To Do, Because Didn't You Say You Wanted To Work With The Police Force Once We Get There?

Maria: Yeah?

Mr. Cruz: Well To Let You Know That I Love You And I'll Always Will Be There For You, See You At Dinner *Leaves The Room*

Maria: Bye, Dad.

Chapter 1 Ended.