Pinball Vance~

She just got to her new house and unpacked everything. She amran downstairs and walked put the door, she didnt know where to get it but she needed a good cold coke. She found a grab n go corner store and walked in. She looked around a bit
Its a normal day at the corner. Vance was at his pinball machine and moose was behind him watching
Moose: holy shit Vance you're gonna beat the highscore!!
"Sh shhh! Let me focus"
*his eyes were practically bloodshot, he had been dead staring at this flashy machine all day. Some nerdy kid....Bruce yamada walked in, vance hardly knew the boy. He tripped on the cord and it unplugged and Vance looked at him with death in his eyes. "YOU FUCK WITH MY GAME, I FUCK WITH YOU!" he shoved bruce on the ground and pinned him down and started punching him repetitively. The lady behind the counter dialed 911 and Vance pull out his pocket knife and started carving his arm 'fuck with me again-Vance H' the police got there and took Vance out. They cuffed Vance and pull him out, he locked eyes with a girl she was the most beautiful girl in the world. The eye contact lasted for about 5 seconds before Vance was shoved into the cop car, he knew hed be back tomorrow though.
She locked eyes with him, she’d seen the whole thing and figured it was him from the beginning she had heard alot of shit about the Vance hopper and it was her first day. she had soft eyes when she locked hers with his. she watched the car pull out and drive away as she walked home in shock. she hadn’t known what she was feeling but she couldn’t forget about that moment. she planned that tomorrow afternoon when she was finished working at home she could go to the store to see him. tomorrow was the first day of summer break.
*He sighed as the cops took him home, the chief was his dad so he always kinda got away with stuff most wouldn't.*
**The Next Day**
*it was about a quarter to noon, the weather was warm and nice. Vance had his usual jean jacket on either a white tank top under it. He walked into the corner store and pull out some quarters and slid them into the machine and started playing, this time he was alone, no moose, just Vance. He groaned a but as he hunched more over the machine and smashed all of the controls.
she was dripping water and her hair was wet and drippy. she’d just left the lake that was pretty much secret and wanted a snack. she walked in with a one piece on. her belly showing and her cleavage prominent. she walked and seen him and stopped to watch him play for a moment. her reflection showing on the screen of the machine behind him. After maybe 5 minutes he lost and kicked the machine then turned around and looked at her. He looked her entire body up and down, he looked like a hungry dog, he was practically drooling over this girl.* "well what pretty thing do we have here?~" he was peering over her, looking dead into her eyes. she chuckled as she pushed past him and put her coins into the slot as she began to play the game. her back facing him and damn did she look good from the back. she began playing and beat his high score within seconds as she slammed down the button at the last second. she giggled as she pushed past him again and walked away to grab a bag of chips. “Pretty thing.” she said, the words rolling off her tongue sarcastically when she passed him with the bag of chips in her hand as she went to the check out line.
His jaw completely dropped, he had never been made felt like this, especially not by a girl. He ran to her side almost helpless. "howd you do that?!? I've had the top high score for the past 2 years!! Howd you rig the machine?! What the fuck!" this was driving Vance hopper absolutely nuts. He hated this feeling of defeat, he was usually superior to everyone and anyone and without that feel of control he felt empty.she checked out the chips and looked at him. “Mm…i guess i’m just better.” she said shrugging her shoulders, giving him a small smirk as she walked out of the shop and made her way down the street, opening the bath and eating some. she was going back to the lake.
*He ran out and looked at her* "I never got your name!?" people were staring like he was crazy, usually Vance hopped showed no interest in woman or anyone really unless it was to hook up or he wanted to fight. Something about this girl drove him crazy.
    she looked at him,  “Why?” she said chewing some of the chips as she continued walking. him by her side. her hips moving and swaying with her steps. she knew she was fine. and she was happy about the fact that no man had ever touched her. "Because I need you to teach me your ways of the pinball machine!!! Nobody has ever done anything like that!! Everybody is terrified of me. You're not. Why?." he tilted his head a tiny bit. He was talking in a gruff manner voice but there was more curiosity then Vance ever really had. *she looked at him up and down.* “i don’t know why anyone’s scared of you..” she said giggling as she walked off. “Chloe.” she said to him softly as she smirked and made a turn into the woods.
That name was like a melody and her voice was like a chorus. Vance always loved music usually more than he loved his own father. The way the flicked her name off her tongue rung in his ears. She was like a sight for sore eyes. He stumbled back a bit and grabbed his shit and raced home.
She walking down the street the next day, she had a pair of shorts on and a band tee that hugged her perfectly. it was a Foofighters shirt. she was practically every guys dream, rockstars even. any guy would be lucky to have her, and she’d never let up. she stretched as she walked. she hoped she’d see him but at the same time didn’t. As usual he was in the store leaned over the pinball machine but this time he had a goal. This time he knew he needed to beat her high score, he couldnt be shown up by a girl. He was there all day and he got nowhere near her score. He groaned a bit and kicked the machine before starting a new round. *she was eating a lollipop as she walked into the store and waved at moose.* “Hey moose!” *she said softly. he was pretty much her best friend and she knew Vance didn’t know that. she gave Moose a high five and then stood next to him watching Vance play the game. She had made friends with moose within the week that she had been there.  *Moose gave her dirty glares, he had started hearing shit about her from when she was at her last school* "damn moose lighten up." *moose shoved her, he was just in the mood to fuck up someone for even the slightest mistake.* "Moose!!!! What the fuck man?!" she looked at him as her eyebrow raised.  “What did i do?” she said cockily with a scoff as she looked at him. when he shoved her she hit the corner of a shelf and scratched open her arm. *he shoved her to the ground and beat the shit out of her. Vance ripped him off her snd pull him out of the store and fuxking destroyed him. Vance went back into the store and picked her up and took her to his place.