Kaori~

-Your POV-

"Your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds don't seem to heal, this pain is just to real.
There's just so much that time cannot erase.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tear.
When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have,
All of me..." I sing softly to myself, my back firmly pressed against the trunk of an oak tree next to the lake. The water relaxes me. It's so peaceful.

I stand up slowly, breathing in the fresh air as I do so and walk over to the water, peering down at my reflection. My blue eyes sparkle in the waters reflection, ripples distorting my image. I tie my long, light blue hair back in a messy plait to keep it out of my face as I take a small swim.

"So cool..." I say relaxedly while dipping my feet in the water go test the temperature before slowly sliding all the way in. I splash a bit of water on my face and take a deep breath before I fully go under water. It's so beautiful here...

After a few minutes of swimming freely I climb out, dry off and start to get re-dressed as the sun will set soon and I don't want to get stuck in the dark.
'I suppose I should build a fire. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow.' I think to myself.

I grab a few branches and start to collect little sticks and twigs as well to put in a pile. This will be perfect.
Two or three more days and I'll finally be able to meet her, finally see her. My long lost sister who I was separated from at birth.

"Juvia..."