When it all started

Bea's POV

Hi! My name is Beáta, but everyone calls me Bea. I'm 16 years old, from the Czech republic (haha I bet you don't know this country, it's a small country in southern Europe) and this year I'm going to be an exchange student for a year in one and only Los Angeles!!!

OMG guys I'm soooo excited. I literally can't wait for the first time I see my new host family, the school and just everything.

Just to tell you something about myself. As I said I'm 16 years old and this year I'm going to the second year of high school. I have two best friends Michelle and Carol. We three attend the same class together. I play tennis, enjoy playing the guitar, sometimes drawing and the one thing about me, also the craziest one is that I'm a HUGE JENNIFER ANISTON FAN. A Faniston is a definition for that. But let me get back to where the story leads up.

Today is the 14th of August and tomorrow I'm leaving. There are so many things I need to get done before I leave. I didn't even pack my luggage completely yet, my parents are required to sign some last papers and the most important thing I need to do is say last goodbye to my friends.

15th of August- the day it all started

Today is the day!!! It's 9am in the morning and me and my parents are on the way to the airport. I'm still checking my phone if there are any delays on my airplane.

When we get to the airport and I'm all checked-in I say last goodbye to my parents and me and my mom start the crying session. After we end up crying and hugging (like for the whole eternity) I head up shopping and in about an hour I start boarding my plane. When I sit in the plane I start wondering how my host family will look. Are they going to have children or dogs? Both? How many? Or is it going to be only the adults? Maybe just the mom? Or dad? I was thinking about it the whole 12 hour flight and I just glazed an eye on the TV screen that played one of my favorite TV shows Friends.

Time flies by and here I am. In LAX airport waiting for someone to pick me up.

Jennifer's POV

14th of August

Today is the last day I can prepare for the little sweet girl to come. I'm really nervous cause I don't know how she'll react to the fact that I'm JENNIFER ANISTON. I know I have a lot of fans, but there are also people out there who don't like me. But you know I need to stop thinking about that and start doing something more useful.

I decorated her, her own room so I hope she'll like it. I don't know much about her so after she comes we can discuss it more.

Today Dre will come and I need to tell her what I did. Yet no one knows anything about that. I will have an exchange student here with me for the whole year. I think they will be freaked out, but who cares. I always wanted a daughter, so now I'll have her for one year. I hope I don't get to love her so much because if that happens I would want her to stay with me.

Dre comes

Jen: Dre I have something really important what I need to tell you

Dre: Honey don't scare me, unless....

Jen: What?

Dre: Unless you're getting back with that Pitt guy

Jen: Please Dre, can we get over that. I know the paparazzi won't, but at least you guys can

Dre: OK, I'm just kidding, but It'd be nice for you to have someone here with you. And not you always being here alone.

Jen: Hey! I have my dogs, don't you remember?

Dre: How could I forget? They're the sweetest little buddies

Jen: No, but actually I'm not going to be here alone anymore

Dre: You're PREGNANT???

Jen: NOOOO, how could I be? I hadn't had a guy in like 3 years and I'm 53. So should I tell you how babies are made?

Dre: No, no, no. I know that well

Dre: But who's going to be here or what's happening?

Jen: I know it might sound really crazy, but tomorrow a girl from Europe is coming here

Dre: That's REALLY crazy

Jen: She's an exchange student for a year and I'm going to be her host mom. She's 16 y.o. and her name is Bea

Dre: Wow Jen, that's really brave and nice of you. I know you always wanted a daughter so now you'll have it.

Jen: Yeah right, I'm just afraid that I'll get to love her so much and I know she can be here only for one year.

Dre: That's true. That might be hard

Jen: And Dre I have one question

Dre: Beat me up with it

Jen: She's coming tomorrow in the evening to the LAX airport and if you could pick her up? I don't want all the paparazzi attention on me, on us. And maybe you can prepare her for who I am.

Dre: You know I'm going to say yes. So yeah, I'm up for it.

After this interesting talk Dre left and I literally went to sleep and fell asleep really fast. Because I was totally exhausted and beyond excited and nervous about tomorrow. I hope the girl will be excited to stay with me and will have one of the best years of her life. Because this is definitely going to be mine.

Bea's POV

I am standing at the pick up place at the airport and waiting for my host family to come. I'm extremely nervous about who it's going to be or where I'm going to live. I actually don't care if the people are going to be rich, poor, white, black or chimpanzees.

Now I see blond, tall women with a sign poster with my name. She looks really nice and familiar. But everyone I see looks familiar to me (hahha). She walks up to me and says hi. She said that she isn't my new host mom, but a really good friend of hers. I was quite confused. Why didn't she pick me up on her own? But it doesn't matter, I am beyond excited about everything.

We got into the car and she asked me some questions about me. Her name is Andrea, but everyone calls her Dre. That was interesting to me because I knew that Jennifer Aniston had a friend named Dre. ''You know what my idol Jen Aniston has a friend named Dre'' Her reaction wasn't nothing. ''Do you want to hear a fun story?'' ''Yeah of course'' I said. ''I'm THE Dre'' I was confused. I didn't know what she was trying to say. ''So you are the friend of Aniston?'' ''Yes I'm, I know you might not believe me, but you'll see in few minutes when we get there.'' I was totally in shock. I couldn't believe what I heard. Was I really going to the famous Jennifer Ansitons house? Was I dreaming? Is it really going to happen? I didn't know what I should think.

In about 20 minutes we arrived at a place that seemed familiar to me. Like I've seen it before. And now all the pieces were put together. The host mom is really going to be the one and only Jennifer Aniston!!! I had only a few seconds to take it all in. I wasn't emotionally and physically prepared for any of this.

When I stepped out of the car all I could see was a gorgeous house and garden. I could also see two dogs that I could recognize (Clyde and Lord Chesterfield) ran up to me and started licking my legs. Now was the moment when I heard Jen. ''Hey buddies! Don't rush that fast to our new family member'' She actually called me her new family member. I was about to cry, but didn't want to be so emotional. She came up to me...