2020

- 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘨 -

𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥: 2020
                  ╰a summary of my Wattpad journey and interests in 2020

――――――――
I started writing in January. My goal was to be a really famous author, however, I was young and naive. I also didn't have well-developed writing skills so that didn't quite work out. I was pretty fantasy obsessed so my cringy stories revolved around magical girls and elves and romance.

Somewhere around the end of January, I found out about LGBTQ a bit and discovered fanfictions of german YouTubers which I absolutely adored. They still make me laugh and cry happy nostalgic tears. So that's when I decided that writing a fanfic was a good idea. I'm not gonna lie, it was quite cringe but the base idea wasn't so bad. I mean, the fandom was a bunch of 10-year-olds writing fanfictions of their favourite YouTubers so what do you expect? There were some really good stories though.

So I did that until late March, it was a longer hyper fixation I guess. At the end of March, I found a horror YouTuber who was really funny. He had some Five Nights at Freddy's lets plays that I really liked and that's where another obsession began.

Through my Fnaf fixation and Wattpad, I got the idea of making a Fnaf story where I, the Fnaf characters and some of my readers lived together. Through that story, I met a bunch of lovely people and formed a discord server where we spent a lot of time together during the corona lockdown.

During August I started watching anime, which became another hyper fixation. I started learning more about lgbtq+ and came out as bisexual to my friends.

Around December I kinda dropped my Fnaf story and writing in general. And that made me lose interest in Fnaf which I, spoiler alert, would never really be sparked again. It was nice while it lasted.
I had a fateful encounter with a certain trio, which would later change a part of my life, though. Just three men playing Minecraft. And I couldn't keep the voices of the Americans apart. I liked the British dude.
――――――――
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥.

-31.12.2020-