Chapter 1

Look I didn't mean for this to happen, seriously I didn't!I just got my younger brother possessed four years ago...

Okay that sounds bad but let me explain!We both didn't know better and besides we'll talk about details later on most likely.

Right now I'm busy hiding behind a rock counting the likeness of surviving since my friend's protection spell has wore out.

And my younger brother,Vex who's possessed by Grimwire is shooting purple fire everywhere! Why,just why was me and him cursed with magical  powers that keep getting stronger and multiples each year!

GrimVex(Name for Grimwire and Vex together) hit a flame at the rock I was hiding behind it exploded sending me flying forwards jumping off and on the ground until I stop all the air knocked out my lungs.

I'm on my side clutching my abdomen still unable to move curling in on myself hearing GrimVex closing in hearing the fire activating before I hear 'Alex!Alex!Move! Quickly please move!!'I heard someone shout my eyes started closing 'Alex don't you dare close your eyes!'I heard the same voice yell.

I heard the footsteps closer and I then heard a flame blasting against some sort of shield.'Alex!Some kid is going to help you okay?'I heard someone say...it sounded like Charlotte huh I thought she hated doing anything related to fighting.

I heard noises everywhere.. Charlotte whispering powerful spells and casting a few low trick spells to confuse someone...I felt someone picking me up running off somewhere

My eyes felt heavy I felt something leak off the side of my head I blacked out