Oneshot 1 - Komahina

I'm supposed to be masking and making an MEP part due tomorrow, but nope! Must. Write. FanFiction.

Hinata-kun's POV

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

It sounded as if the clock was getting louder, but I think that's just because I'm tired of work.

"I wonder how Komaeda-san is doing.." I thought to myself, worrying about his condition.. He looked quite glum when I left this morning, I probably should have called in sick today and took care of him.. I'm the worst boyfriend ever.

Riiiiiiiiing!

"Finally!" I could hear people rushing out the door the second the bell had rang, you'd think they were a bunch of school kids. Although, it's possible they were just as tired of this job as I am. But, I need this money to pay all the bills at home..

I headed out of work and glimpsed outside to see snow, "I seriously Hope Komaeda-san is okay." I whispered to myself whilst grabbing my jacket. Heading out the door and onto the streets, I noticed Nanami-chan walking down, so I walked over to see how she was doing. But, the second I had just managed to get in her sight she ran over to me looking quite worried, and scared.

"Hinata-kun," She whispered so low I could barely hear her. "did you know about Komaeda-san?"

"W-What about him?"

"I saw him just a few moments ago," she started. "he was in the market buying a rope."

"A-a rope?! What in the world for?!" I almost screamed.

"I don't know. But, you said something about-" I ran away. I was running towards my apartment Hoping Komaeda-san isn't doing what I think he's doing.

"Komaeda-san!" I was yelling while dashing up the building's stairs, and I had just gotten to our apartment door, but when I tried to open it, I realized something was blocking it from the other side.

"Komaeda-san! Don't do it! Please!" I started crying while banging my hands upon the door. I started to bash against it, Hoping I could get in there and stop him.

"Komaeda-san!" I was screaming, I'm pretty sure someone had heard as I could hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Hinata? What's going on?" Peko asked from behind, in a calm tone.

"Help me.. I need to-" I was cut off, as Peko swung her bamboo sword towards the door and opened it in the span of a few seconds. I rushed in, forgetting to thank Peko.

"Komaeda-san?" I looked around the entire apartment, until I found him upstairs just about to tie the rope on his neck, and I dashed towards him and knocked him off the chair. Luckily, he landed on top of me as we fell to the floor. I hugged him tightly, with my eyes wide open in shock to saving the man I've loved since I saw his ass.

I mean his face. Yea..

The end.