Chapter 1

"Hey, what's wrong Anne?", stopping the car at the side of the road, closest hand on her inner thighs and the other on her chin, reaching in to kiss her, sucking in her bottom lip. A breath for air sitting back in his seat.

"Well..", stuttering breath.

"You can tell me anything, you know that", reassuring her.

"Richard, well I'm scared of you leaving, you living 4hrs away as we are off on our own thing in education. I'm worried you'll find someone else... and well now we only have little hours left", tears of opals running down her cheeks, her eyes appearing down then up to him.

"Hey common, there's a empty car park by the sea it should be free parking all night. Remind you what's mine".

Doing a sharp turn around, going against the one way for quicker short cut.

"There it is.
Hey stop tearing up, honestly I'm not leaving you, you're the one thing on my mind 24/7", feeling slightly emotional himself but as most guys do they keep the manly front on, "Here, now suck my dick, and swallow all the cum I release and I'll tell you when we are finished".

She smirked, wiping the tears away.

"That's it, you fit alright down there", undoing his belt, buttons on his jeans and releasing his dick, "now put this in your mouth and shut up, stop working yourself up, you got me now".

She looked quite content and was going for it.

"You like that, don't you?. You do.
I don't even have to make you do anything", putting more of it in further.

Be long time before we meet again.

I love you, Anne".

She quickly looked up into his eyes then down his chest and closed her eyes, and let herself relax.

"I'll miss this, keep those dirty texts coming though yeah?.
Alright I'll stop talking about when I'm gone, now, supposed to let you make the last minutes of pleasure of sucking on my dick", laughing to himself in a mockery way.

"It is a pleasure for me no joke", sucking harder making him release a little moan.

The rain started pelting it down pretty heavy again, "this is how I'd like to spend my evenings after work",