PROLOGUE!!

About Y/n l/n

Quirk/Quirks - telekinesis, vampire, ghost, ###

I am going to keep her 4th quirk a secret for know but you may have already guessed it by know or at lest think it's that but we'll see.

Y/n's first quirk manifested at 5 like all the other kids and she took after inko so it was telekinesis but it is stronger then inko's she could and can pick up people with it if she so wants to.

Y/n's second quirk already manifested when she was born but it because a actual quirk at age 5 at the same time as her first.
basically ghost is your a empath or a medium as people like to say.
She can see and talk to ghosts and touch them as well and there is one ghost attached to her.

This ghost that is attached to y/n is yoki.

Y/n's third quirk is vampire.
Basically y/n is a vampire but she can eat and drink human food but she would have to eat a lot of it if she wants to be completely full. She has fangs and she's insecure about them because of elementary school where her teacher and the students would call her a monster and would ignore and leave her alone because of it. She doesn't have red eyes because of her blue ones. Regular vampires would have red but the more stronger vampires have the will to change or keep there natural eye color and some times change the color entirely.

Y/n chooses to change her eye color to blue her actual natural eye color is green like izuku's and inko's but they were a little bit more darker. When in the shadows her eyes look dark green and that happens with the other strong vampires as well in the dark there eye color shifts between there natural and chosen eye color.

Y/n is a strong vampire but she has never meet any other vampire. strong vampires can feel another vampire from a couple feet away.

Y/n don't hurt people to get blood. she gets her blood from hospitals she has gotten a lot of her blood from this one hospital Jaku General Hospital.

Jaku General Hospital is located in Jaku City as in the name.

And y/n still gets her blood from there but she also gets some from other hospitals this is all on her quirk registration alone with her 2 other quirks her 4th quirk is hidden for her safety done by her dad.

Know let's talk about yoki.

Yoki is a spirit that is attached to y/n.
Yoki was a middle schooler but got bullied a lot because she had a useless quirk.
Yoki's quirk was water manipulation but it was weak so they bullyed her for it....she commented s/d....y/n and her went to middle school together but they didn't know each other and yoki was a year below y/n.

One day when the roof of the school was open again for students to go up there. y/n went up on the roof top to eat lunch when she saw a girl in the same middle school uniform as hers. The girl was looking off the edge of the roof...but there was something off about the girl. Y/n know it was a ghost.

No one besides the parents and the school staff know about how yoki died. all that the student and the people on the news know that yoki ##### died.

They didn't mention how or where. It was the talk of the school y/n Never really payed attention to that stuff.

Y/n went up to yoki and asked who she was and why she was there. You can get the jest of how they meet. The thing about ghosts is they have to stay where they die or use a Merrie portals or attaching them self to people who are more empathic even just a little they can attach themselves to them which is safer then attaching yourself to a medium or to someone that can see them.