brett becomes a swiftie to tackle his fucking issues💪

The morning glazed over as the sunlight was breaching in. The owls in the sky started to mourn they're loss of it's fulfilled day and started to shy away. Brett Hand was awaking; as clusters of birds flew in from the window and started to sing like a enchanting siren. "Good morning friends!" He cheered feeling ever so light and fluffy after his calm, empty sleep. The birds replied, "GET THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY ASS BITCH BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASS U HEA-"

Now he was actually awake, he dreamt that he was in the movie enchanted playing Giselle for some reason- guess it's a white guy thing.

Today was a off day though which was good because lord everything that happens at work is kinda traumatic and scary. Anyway, after this valuable life lesson of learning he needs to stop pleasing people and should instead threaten to shoot them with a gun if they expect anything off of him, he thought he should work on his people pleasing issues, but how?

He had a fat talk to his puppet about it and it said "TikTok is a very good place, it gets rid of mental health issues and doesn't make it so much worse!" ...unfortunately Brett has a bit of the 'tism and didn't understand that was sarcasm SO he downloaded TikTok on his phone with that goofy smile on his face.

He created the account "nutsaredeliciousd" and put into his search bar, "what helps with mental health?" And someone advocating Taylor swift is for the mentally ill popped up.

Brett was bewildered. He never knew there was a massive group of people that bonded together over being mentally ill and listened to Taylor Swift. He had to hop on the wagon with them.

He got on Apple Music and downloaded all her songs at once. Brett was going to make sure he was the biggest swiftie so he could bond with these people. He spent his day listening to every song and getting to know the Taylor Swift lore. He was a very happy boy spending his day productively like this.

He rushed into work the next day; his hair was ruffled a bit and he stood on the meeting table to make an announcement: "I, Brett Hand, am officially the #1 Taylor stan. I recon you get onto her new album midnights quickly or kys" The crows gasped. They were definitely not used to Brett being assertive like this.

Reagan gave him a good pat on the back and asked Brett if they wanted to scream some of her lyrics down a mic in a random basement with a kidnapped family. Brett, with tears in his eyes, said yes. And there they went, having a massive bestie moment. And now Brett was a bit more cured.