# ROSS X !NONBINARY! READER - "The best Christmas night ever."

I decided to do a Christmas one bc it's December lolz! But anyways let's move on.

It was a quiet Christmas night and you were bored while you're babysitting Skid and Pump. You had something on your mind while you were watching a horror Christmas movie with Skid and Pump.
You've had a crush on Ross for a long time since elementary school.
Every time your friends tell about him, you'll get flustered every time you say a word.

But you got a text from Ross.

...........................................................................
Ross <333
Hey Y/N, I feel bored over here..
You wanna come over here?
Y/N
Sure!!
Ross <333
Great! See you later!
...........................................................................

You smiled as you placed your phone down and finished the movie.
Eventually Lila came home and you got up from the couch to greet Lila.
She gave you money as you walked out of the door and waved goodbye.
You noticed how pretty it was outside then you walked to Ross's house.
It wasn't that far so it was gonna be a peaceful walk for you.
You got to Ross's house and then rang the doorbell. Jaune opened the door and greeted you to come inside.

Jaune: Oh! Hello Y/N!

Y/N: Hi!

Jaune: Why don't you come inside? It's freezing out here huh?

Y/N: Sure thanks!

You walked into the house and saw their tree, it was beautiful.
You say that their tree is beautiful and Jaune nicely thanked the compliment you gave her. You went upstairs and went straight to Ross's room.
He waved at you at invited you to sit down. You guys talk for a while and played video games.

-few minutes later-

You tapped Ross on the shoulder as you spat the words out of your mouth.

Y/N: Hey Ross?

Ross: Hm? Yea?

Y/N: I know that we've been friends for a long time, I just wanted to say that I really like you since elementary school. I'm sorry that I'm saying this, I just love you so much..

Ross blushed when you told him that then he leans close to you and kissed you.
You got flustered by the kiss but kissed him back.
Ross chuckles softly and says this that makes your heart pound.

Ross: *laughs* Y/N, I've known for a long time too. I've loved you too since our moms met. The way I looked at you the first time, I started getting butterflies because..you were so pretty.

Ross then made your little confession into a cuddle session.
He wraps his blanket around you and him.
You were very flustered but smiled.
Ross was warm and cuddly.
You and him cuddled for the rest of Christmas night until you guys fell asleep into a great slumber. <333

Bye!! I hope you enjoyed this!!