part 1 a deal worth the cost

Run, that's all naruto can think of at the moment, I've got to keep running fast. Little does he know he's running into a trap as he trips on a rock before four anbu appear from the alleyways trapping him as the beating is about to start. What should we do with him "let's kill him already" one man shouts, no he deserves to suffer for all he's done I have an idea a woman shouts give me four kunai as she stabs the boy in all four limbs she nails him to the wall Now!! Ladies and gentlemen let the fun begin as everyone starts cheering who wants to go first she shouts as a man with a scarred face comes forward with a rusty katana he starts stabbing and slashing the poor boy an arm split in half and a cut up face next a woman and two children walk up with butchers cleavers start hacking at the boy's limbs smiling as the do so, a junin with clawed gauntlets comes up and starts shredding his flesh till he looks like a mangled corpse after two hours of beating the mob is done and are about to leave.

IN THE MINDSCAPE 

Naruto is waking up when he sees a sewer great they left my body in a sewer wait this isn't one I know and I know most come here boy a booming voice says naruto starts walking towards the voice when he hears the voice says stop as the darkness clears to reveal a nine-tailed fox what is a demon like you doing inside a cage naruto ask with no hate in his voice. "Shut the hell up kid let me speak first I'm surprised you're not scared" why should I ask naruto "I'm the most powerful demon in the world and yet you're not scared? the fox says' ' but you're locked up the naruto replies besides you look like a mix between a rabbit and a fox with those ears. "Ok shut up kid look you are in your mindscape a place in your mind that I reside in so look here's the deal you're dying as you're in critical condition so I have an idea you give me ten percent of control in here and I give you the ability to shape shift". "That's it, nothing else there is one downside you lose a bit of sanity. Anything else no the fox replies.Now go start a Massacre

NOW OUTSIDE

Naruto wakes up as the mob of thirty-fourteen men and women and the two kids one of the kids noticed Naruto's body getting up as he says why is the body moving one woman screams the demons alive the mob starts running as they see Naruto's bones shift and snap to show a monster

As a reptilian, a creature standing at eight feet tall towers over as it growls in mangled wordslet the bloodbath begin as he runs eating and clawing at the mob until he reaches the kids he pauses for just a moment showing a smile that shows glee ...

let the bloodbath begin as he runs eating and clawing at the mob until he reaches the kids he pauses for just a moment showing a smile that shows glee before eating the girl and tail-flicking the boy leaving him with 12 broken ribs and extreme mental damage.Naruto tired and worn out from his first change he changes back and passes out.

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS EARLIER
Heruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage was tired he was in a council meeting about boring matters that could have been on hold until the next day when he got a bad feeling in his gut he knew something was wrong so he asked what today's date as none answered not until one bold man says October 10 the day of the kyuubi festival that's when it all started making sense the bad feeling naruto was in trouble that's when he calls his Anbu guard to make sure no one leaves the room till he gets back.

TIME SKIP 15 minutes later
The Hokage reaches the scene and witnesses a massacre the beast was killing all of the people there and once it was over the monster changes back into naruto the third looks in shock at what he just saw not understanding what happened he takes naruto to the hospital

TIME SKIP 2 DAYS

Naruto wakes up and notices that he is in a familiar place he sees an old man he knows. Hey old man is that you? The elderly man replied yes it is.
What happened to the mob naruto? The elderly man raised a question. Hold on it's still a blurred memory as it starts to clear naruto starts to laugh. This is unsettling to Hiruzen. Naruto starts to tell him what happened it was October 10th the day of the nine tails festival and I had wanted to treat myself by going because I had finally passed the graduation exam as I walked around the village I heard the villagers taking about forming a mob so I started to run but they realized that I had heard them they chased me down and caught me in a trap then a man came forward with a rusty katana after a while I blacked out and was inside a sewer and heard a voice I talked to it and it gave me a deal lose some sanity for power I accepted.

Hello how did you enjoy the chapter plz feel free to give my some writing tips for your enjoyment and thanks for reading