Slay (Chapter 1)

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙝! 𝙒𝙝𝙮'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮? 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!!! I groaned. Do I really have to go to school! That's when Tanjiro came in my room. I had no shirt on and turned back around covering my top half up. 𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃!!!!!𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙅𝙄𝙍𝙊!!!

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Sorry.I didn't mean to, and hurry up and get ready.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪: He finally left and I got dressed, I rushed out with Tanjiro and he looked at me with a soft smile with a small blush on his face. 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚?

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤: 𝙊𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:okay!!! I hugged him , and accidentally kissed his cheek. He turned a little red and I apologized. Then we got to the coffee shop and I ordered a Lemon coffee to keep me up. Tanjiro ordered a peppermint coffee with whipped cream. We sat at a table and I drank some of mines. That's when Inosuke bargerd in and ordered a regular coffee and sat with us.

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Can I try some of yours? Seems good.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Uhhh... Sure-? I thought he was gonna use a straw but no he didn't and drank from the same spot I drank from and licked that and his lips. He gave my cup back and I was turning a little red.

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:N-No thanks Tanjiro-...

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤: Okay Zen.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:We got up and went to school. Once we got in class there was a drill, lockdown. Me and Tanjiro were in the bathroom we stayed in the bathrooms but then the stranger came into the bathroom. We crawled under the bathroom stalls, then we got out of the bathroom. We ran down the hallway to the janitors room and his in the closet. I was stuck on him and he was behind me with his knee touching my crotch. I tried not making noises but I made a little.

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:We ran down the hallway to the janitors room and hid in the closet. Dam! This closet was so tight that Zenitsu was against me I put my knee up and it kept rubbing against him he tried not making noises, but he made a few. I felt like making out with him which, I don't know why. The drill was finally over and we fell out. He fell on top of me and I turned red and got some boner.

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙋!!!

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Hm? AH!! YOU HAVE A-

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:𝙎𝙝𝙝𝙝.It'll go down.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:I-Wait-Wha-

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:I know, it's okay. He turned red. They said on the speaker school was gonna be over right now because of the lockdown. I picked him up and ran out of the school rushing to our dorm. I got to the dorm and Zenitsu was covering his face with his hands turning red. I sat him on the bed and sat next to him. I got on top him then and gave him some smirk like stare. I got off of him and he went and put an apron on and went to cook. While I was waiting I looked at one of his pictures online. I couldn't stop staring at his lips. I had the urge to kiss him now. So I rushed out of the bedroom went over to him and almost tripped and fell on my face. But instead I got a hold on Zenitsu, I licked his neck and he flinched.