# ROY X SHY !TRANS! READER - "My shy little loser~."

You and your family had recently moved from a big city to a small town because big cities didn't really fit for you to make friends.
You came out of the car and looked at the house, wasn't that big or small.
After a few minutes of unpacking your stuff in your new room, you decided to talk a walk around the neighborhood to try to make new friends.
While walking for a peaceful amount of time, you saw two kids getting bullied by three boys with hats on.
You're making a choice whether to help or not, you decided to go help them.
You walked in front of them and the two kids saw you in surprise.

Roy: Who are you?

Y/N: I-I'm Y/N but why are you bullying these kids..?!

Roy: Because they are wearing their stupid Halloween costumes when it's literally not October!

You were pretty good with words so it couldn't be a big deal right?

Y/N: W-well listen here fucking midget..! I am not just gonna let you bully two kids..!

Roy: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! OHHH YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD.

Y/N 💭: Shit! Shit! Y/N! Why did you call him that..?!

You eventually got punched in the eye by Roy and your glasses broke.
Then the three boys left, leaving you tearing up.
The two boys took you home with them to calm you down.
You had an ice pack on your eye while the skeleton kid's mother you think that her name was Lila, she talked about the situation with your parents and your parents had to buy new glasses for you since the LEDs broke off.

-in the morning-

You woke up with messy hair and looked at your alarm clock, you were late for your first day of school.
You quickly jumped out of your bed and picked a dark academic themed outfit and wore your glasses.
You ran to the car as your mother drove you to school.
Your mother waved goodbye to you as you walked in the school.
The principal greeted you as he gave you your homeroom number.
You walked up the stairs as you walked in the classroom but you realized that you're in the same homeroom with the boy who punched you yesterday.
He saw you and made an angry-like annoyed expression.
You sat down at least 3 seats away from him.

-after school-

You were walking home from school until you see the same two kids again.
Their names were Skid and Pump, Skid's mother told you her son's name yesterday. They were both happily yelling and ranting about how you protected them from Roy.
After a few minutes of being bored at home, you decided to go to the graveyard.
You got to the graveyard and sat down near a tree which you didn't see another person on the other side because you were drawing.
After being bored, you looked in the other side and then you saw Roy.
He was blushing a bright red talking to himself about him having a crush on you.
You could slightly hear his self conversation but so, you lean closer and what he said instantly made you red.

Roy: I don't like him..! I hate his stupid cute face!! I mean..he does have a pretty face..god who am I kidding? He will never like me after what happened yesterday..god damn it..! I keep thinking about Y/N every day and night..

Y/N: oh..uh..wow..

He instantly turned around to see you hearing his self conversation and then blushed really hard.

Roy: Y/N?!..DID.. Y-YOU DIDN'T EAVESDROP WHAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT YOU..R-RIGHT?!

Y/N: oh..uhm..I didn't knew that you liked me after since what happened Roy..

Roy: L-look..I'm sorry for punching you in the eye yesterday..I didn't know what came over me after you called me a midget.

Y/N: N-no..I should be the one being sorry. I didn't know what to say because I wanted to at least protect strangers..

Roy blushed at your voice.
He really did found it pretty.
He took out a piece of paper and wrote his phone number then gave it to you.

Y/N: what is this.?

Roy: it's my number loser.

You blushed at the nickname he called you then you kissed him on the cheek and left.
Roy was left flustered and then smiled as he left the graveyard.

"My shy little loser..heh~."

My god it took so long for me to think but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!