33:💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭💝

Hey Guyss!!!

How are you'll doing?

Well the chapter is here.

But I'm very disappointed seriously just this much votes.

Didn't you'll liked the pervious chapter?

Anyways here is the next chapter., for you'll.

Please do read, vote nd lots of comments because inline comments are love 💕

Nd yes yes Happy New year guyss...❤️✨

May this new year, be filled with love nd happiness for you'll.🤍💫

Happy reading folks 💕✨

( At Night 9:00)

At night the four girls got ready, after having a little snacks, as the lunch was heavy nd they didn't want to have something. After sometime they all got ready to leave as tomorrow is the match nd they all are gonna meet the players after match.

They all reach Airport, the media got the news of them going nd the four were papped. Everything was good when Gunjan said Saatvik is going with them too. Well that was shocking for Aarna but, then Gunjan said that she wants to meet her jeeju, so saatvik is, as he's a huge fan Shubman., Aarna didn't said anything but let that thing aside, as after a long time she was meeting her love, Her Shubman. So she didn't want to make any fuss about it, as she knows she will eventually know nd Gunjan will say her., She knows her sister she will come around but the elder sister in her was overpowering her thoughts she was getting scared of Gunjan, That in the going on between them will hurt Gunjan afterwards nd she can't see that her sister getting hurt, she took a deep breath thinking all these, nd chucked the thoughts thinking to go with the flow for now on.

"Guys, our flight is after 15 minutes.", Said Sakshi when the announcement was done that the flight Air India 360 will leave in 15 minutes nd they all took there luggage nd others essentials nd leave from the waiting area towards the flight, Roy nd Arabella were there too accompanying them as Shubman gave strict orders so they being scared of Shubman's angar accompany them too.

", Said Sakshi when the announcement was done that the flight Air India 360 will leave in 15 minutes nd they all took there luggage nd others essentials nd leave from the waiting area towards the flight, Roy nd Arabella were there too accompanying...