1

You smile as you look up at the grey sky. You raise your eyebrow. "Looks like it's going to rain," you say as you look up. Then you start to walk faster.

"Oh look, here she comes, miss selfish," someone said. "Stop taking bad about yourself it's not good for your health" You said, you look at her with a smug smile. She launches herself toward you, but you hold her by the neck of her cloth and throw her in the lake.

"Never attack first if you are that weak" you said as you walk away. When you looked up at the sky again, it was now clear, and you thought an old friend of yours was going to have a match today, so you decided to support him by showing up randomly.

"Isagi, I hope you change your game," you said as you closed your eyes and smiled, thinking about how Isagi might look now.
"Wait! I hope I'm not too late!" You said you remembered the time you ran inside the place they were playing and the score was 1-0.

When you entered, all eyes were on you, but you ignored them, asking, "Is she Kira's friend?" One person asked, and you clearly hear, "No, she's very popular and powerful, so a girlfriend." One person said, "Kira, who the hell is Kira?" You asked them, and they blushed, "Oh my God, I'm such a fan of yours!" One of them screamed.

"Who is that?" "Oh it's Japan's most powerful weapon in female soccer, Y/N!" The announcer said you look at the camera with a glare.
"So, is the Japanese's most powerful weapon here because of her boyfriend, Kira!?"

Human assumed things with out thinking and that piss you off.

The announcer yelled and asked you at the same time, "What's with people shipping me off with everyone?" You scream in your mind, it could ruin your reputation, so you keep your silence.

People can get offended really easily, joking now a day is just playing with your reputation. One wrong word and your life is over.

"Can You tell us!?" The announcer asked, not paying any attention to the game, "Isagi, do your best! Fuck you Kira..." You scream mumbling the last sentence, and suddenly everyone looks at you shocked: "Isagi, I have faith in you, so win this!" You scream trying to motivate him, and you don't even know which one is Isagi.

"Isagi...?" 
You watch in silence as you pay attention to the game. Isagi was going to score; he was so close, but his teammate asked him to pass the ball.

Corporation is something you don't do often, but seeing other corporations with others is something you enjoy watching, but the guy missed the goal. What a shame you thought.

"I did all those shouting for what.." You mumbled, you just embarrassed yourself, such a shame.

"Damn it!" you shout as Kira, the white-haired boy, scores a goal, meaning 2-0, and time is up. Fuck you Isagi.

Some people follow you instead of Kira, as the interviewer seems more interested in you than Kira, and that make you smile people will always go after the better one.

You run toward Isagi, passing Kira, and he watches you as you run past him.

You hug Isagi, making you two fall to the ground as you shower him with a side kiss only on the cheek. He was red as a tomato.

"Isagi You damn weakling, you lost; I can't believe it. I trained you so hard, but you embarrassed me once again!" You said as you got up, he was blushing, "But you still kiss my cheek!" He shouted at you, "Because you improved if only you were like me" you say "But right now, you are just an useless and worthless person to me. So you better improve" you told him.

You said as you lend him a hand, "Um sorry, but are you y/n?" Someone asked you to look behind you. It was Kira, with white hair and gold eyes.

"Yeah, and you are?" you asked, even though you knew his name was Kira Ryosuke. He said he offered you a hand, and you accepted it. "Anyway, Isagi, as your trainer, I am very disappointed," you said, paying attention to Isagi.

"Isagi, you didn't tell us that your girlfriend is Japan's most powerful weapon!" His teammate said, "She's not my girlfriend." Isagi said he was correcting the person, but Isagi has had a crush on you for a long time, since you guys were children, which you knew because Isagi was not good at hiding his feelings back then.

"Isagi pack up we're going somewhere" you said as you hit him in the head. Isagi said something that was not important and told you to wait for him as he ran inside the building. It was just you, Kira, and the paparazzi. "Miss Y/N, can you please sign me this?" someone said she was about 4 or 5. You know you look at her, pat her head, and sign a photo of you. "No need to call me Miss, call me Y/N-chan" you said as you gave the child the photo.

"Kira, what's your thought on y/n?" An interviewer asked why you didn't pay any attention to anyone while you were waiting for Isagi to come out and take him somewhere.

Everywhere you looked, people were filming or taking pictures of you or Kira saying, "I'm here!" Isagi said you smile softly, "Let's go, Isagi," you said, and walk away while holding Isagi's hand. Kira watched in silence.

"Y/N, where is this place you want me to go to?" he asked "Your house" you said he look at you "Why tho?" He asked, "I'm joking, you're going to my interview, whatever that name was again," and you said he should stop walking and ask, "Your ok with it, right?" You asked him 

"But people might think I'm your boyfriend," he said. You look at him. "Better than people thinking I'm Kira's girlfriend," you say as you continue to walk again.

"You know the interview will be like, only an hour. Are you up for that?" You asked Isagi He looked at you and said, "I'm not sure it's pretty late and my parents might be worried." He said, "I already told them so no worries." The walk was nice.

It has been a long time since you enjoyed walking with people, especially Isagi. You guys arrived at the place around noon, probably.

"Wow, this place is pretty big." Isagi said you laugh and hold his hand. "Hold tight so you won't lose me, ok?" You asked, and he said yes as you two walked inside the building.

(Time skip) 

The interview was now over and you were walking home with Isagi. Your house was not too far from his, but you don't talk to him in person that much because of the work you have to do, but you always text him no matter what. Isagi was one of your friends that you actually liked, which rarely happens because of your parents' high standards in everything, but your parents also said Isagi was a good friend, which makes you happy.

You dropped off Isagi in front of his house even though he said he could drop you off instead, but you declined.

You finally made it home. Your parents weren't home, but that was no problem today. Your brother was going to play soccer against some other people, but you didn't go because you were too lazy to watch him play soccer because whenever you did, he always embarrassed you or gave you second-hand embarrassment.

When you were going to open the door, did you see a letter? You picked it up and went inside, making sure to lock the door. You sat down on the nearest couch you saw and opened the letter.

Dear y/n

You have been invited to join JPA as we think you are fit.

You didn't even read the letter fully because you just don't have the energy to read it anymore, but you did indeed read the location, meaning you were going to check out this experience called JPA or whatever.