Prologue

October 31st

🦙P.O.V

It is October 31st. Me and Youngbae just came back from the Halloween party this god awful agency I left at the beginning of the year threw. It was fun I guess. I was dressed up as Dark Cacao cookie and Youngbae was Pure Vanilla cookie. It was his idea and to be honest, it was kinda cute but that's beside the point.

Tomorrow is the beginning of No Nut November and I'm planning to win this year. Last year I lost by busting a fat nut the exact moment November 1st rolled around. I wanted to bust a final nut the last minutes of October but my dick failed me.

🌞 P.O.V

I don't know if Hyung told you, but we just got back from the Halloween party. I'm currently praying I won't have a wet dream tonight 'cause I don't wanna lose this year that easily. Not after last year's NNN when I almost won.

It was the end of the month and me and Daesung had to beat our meats to see who cums first in order to declare a winner. This year I'm determined to win. I'll do EVERYTHING just for that sweet sweet nut pass.

🐉 P.O.V

Welp... The worst month of the year is here. November. Well it's not exactly here yet but it will be in a few hours. Every minute feels like a second. Every hour feels like a minute. I hope Seungri won't ask me to take pictures of him for his OnlyFans.

Yes. Ya heard it right. Seungri has an OnlyFans! The funny thing is that he only posts things on November to "tease these down bad simps that want to see him doing saucy shit". However, they don't know that at the end of the month, I'll get to fuck him senseless.

🐯 P.O.V

I kinda don't understand how the others find it difficult to not nut for a month. For me and maybe Youngbae Hyung it's kinda easy. He usually lasts very long until he finally loses and I kinda feel bad for him.

You may be asking: "But why though?" And to that I say, because he keeps trying so hard every year just to end up losing and it just crushes me. But... A victory is a victory.

🐼 P.O.V

It's always hard to try winning NNN. I just set my goal as "last more than a day". Sometimes I accomplish that. Others no. But I'm Victory so we will focus on my victories™ wether you like it or not.

This year will be no different. But still. The longer the better. I'll still force Jiyong to take pictures for my OnlyFans. Now I gotta go on rule34 and fap to anime milfs before 11:50 rolls around cause I wanna have a few minutes to make sure I don't accidentally lose the same way T.O.P Hyung loses every single year.