Ch1. Ghosted

X: Hello Wednesday, it's been a month since you've been with the phone I gifted you and still no peep. I can't say I'm not surprised that you never reached out to me considering you're well, you, but I've got to be honest and say that I have missed your frozen face staring daggers into my eyes. A message back wouldn't bring you pain, though I know you enjoy pain so writing to me should be pleasurable. Xo X

2 weeks later

X: Wow I was not wrong in assuming you wouldn't text back but I am kinda sick of my life right now and especially my father. I know it's a dream for many to be famous or live a lifestyle like the normie Kardashian family lots of people seem to be obsessed about, but for me it's hell. Since my father tends to not like my company, I am stuck here in my room with my stencils and paper. If you text back I am willing to show you the new art piece I've been working on, and it might just involve you. Idk you'll just have to respond to see... seriously though please respond. My father goes on tour soon and I'll be left home alone which honestly isn't bad, but still lonely. Waiting for a response...

1 week later

X: Did u know that Wednesday is my favorite day out of the week? It's always been the odd one out of the bunch for me. Wednesdays are when the most unexpected events occur for me. For example, once when me and one of my older brothers were taking a road trip up north, a werewolf was transforming in front of us. The following week on the same day I saw a Mime speak.  Crazy things happen on Wednesdays. Was this story good enough for you to text me back?? I saw the "read" mark on my previous messages. Your either avoiding me or Thing has your phone and I would much rather like to think the 2nd option even though I know the first one is true. Your dear and special friend( you don't have to tell me I know) X.

3 days later

X: I'm very bored and missing your sneer.
X: Wednesday
X: Wednesdayyyyyy
X: How much longer could you ignore me??
X: You know if you don't text back I might have to come to your home and check if you are still alive. You never know.
X: Fine I guess I'm buying a plane ticket to Transylvania.
X: See you in 2 hours!!!

1 hour later

W: Don't you dare. I don't want to hear your torturous voice or see your egg headed face. Stay home Xavier.

X: Finally, she responds back(;

I hope u liked it<3