CHAPTER 1

It's 2 AM and Almeta is in her kitchen recording a reaction to creepy horror stories. "Okay guys, the next coming up story is called "Cyber Creep"! Almeta said. "Sounds creepy!" Almeta said in addition. Almeta started the video. RING! Almeta's phone got a notification. She checked to see who it was, but the number was unknown. She decided to pause the video and check the notification. The text said "hello." She decided to text back "Who is this?" and she continued on her video. "Sorry about those guys. Someone was texting me."

About 10 minutes later, Almeta got another notification from the unknown messenger. She noticed it was a photo and thought that maybe it was a selfie of the person. She decided to pause the video again and pressed the notification. She was in shock when she saw a picture of someone taking a picture of her back behind the backyard door. "WTH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" she replied. "Why would I tell you who I am Almeta?" The unknown person replied. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME AND HOW DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE YOU CREEP?!" Almeta exclaimed in text. "I know what you did Almeta. And I will leak everything unless you do what I tell you to do." The unknown person replied. Almeta was in shock. Nobody could know what she did or else her life would be ruined. Almeta decided to reply. "Fine, what do you want me to do?" 

About 5 minutes later, the person finally replied. "I want you to break up with your boyfriend." Almeta knew she had to do it. It's better than what would happen if he leaked what she did. Almeta switched the text to her boyfriend. "I want to break up with you. You and I are just not meant to be together." Almeta texted.