introduction

Sidharth Shergill- he was billioner. Hot and handsome, ruthless person. He was 33 years old. He was the owner of so many companies, whatever he was today due to his hardwork, he couldn't even seen anything except work, if a someone make mistakes than that person is out of work . He really hates liars, he forgive everything but don't liars. He is married man but only for show the world. He had no pleasure in married life. His life was full of darkness. Sab kuch hoke bhi uske pass kuch nahi tha.

Rita Shergill -  very kind woman, just wants to see her child happy always. She used to think that her son is in this condition today because of her one mistake, always asks God for the happiness of her son.  may such a miracle happen that his son's life changes happily.

Nisha - Sidharth wife . She is very cunning woman.  A woman who have no values for a pure bond like marriage. Everyday she going to the club, playing cards, parties, hungout with others man. Monday minded. She was no respect for anyone  feelings

Rakesh Mehara - 25 years old handsome person. ITT professional. He is very good person but runnied everything in the intoxication of alcohol and gambling.

Shenaaz Mehara - 22  years old woman. She is beautiful, talented, pure heart, helpful and kindness.she is wife of Rakesh Mehara. Earlier shenaaz kaur Gill. Married against her parents, that's why her parents broke all relations with her. The one with whom she wanted to live a happy life after getting married, today she is spending her life with drunkard.

Mahi - sid secretary, she is looking for work of sid office very well, working in the same office since 7 years. Sid treats her like family.

Sriyansh - 4 years old very sweet boy, he was her mom's Jaan. He doesn't know stubbornness because he knows  that condition of his mother very well.

Maine koi pic nahi daala kyu ki iske two characters negative role mai hai aur mai kisi ki pic leke unki image down nahi karana chhati hu.

Ye story mai mature aur thodi hard language use ki jaayegi.