Warning:
Rape
Abuse
Kidnapping
         Emily was six and playing hide and seek with her mother. She was happy for him to be playing with her. She had always felt safe around him. He smiled as he hugged her.
      "I love you so much Emily. I will never let you go." Moon said hugging her tighter. Emily giggled as Moon smiled. They both started laughing as Monty walked in and sat beside Moon. They all three started laughing.
"I love you mama and papa. I love you." Emily said smiling. Moon and Monty giggled. They stopped hugging her and went to the bedroom to watch a movie. Emily fell asleep watching the movie. Moon smiled and went to the bathroom. Monty stood up and went to the kitchen and got ready to make dinner:
Now what Moon and Monty didn't know was that their beautiful daughter was going to be kidnapped. She was sitting and reading her favorite books. She was happy. Then someone came into her room that wasn't her parents. Emily screamed.
     "DAUGHTER!!" Moon and Monty said together. Monty got to the room before Moon because Moon had to wrap a towel around himself and run to her room. Moon and Monty looked into the empty room. Moon immediately started to cry. Monty hugged him tightly. Moon hugged Monty back and cried harder into his chest. Monty looked around the room and noticed the window was broken. Monty grew in anger instead of sadness.  Monty was starting to blame Moon in his head. Then he took Moon to the bedroom and locked the door. Moon knew what was about to happen to him.
     "It is your fault." Monty said slowly walking to Moon.
     "No please Monty dear. I-I didn't do anything. Please." Moon said as Monty pined him to the bed. Moon started to panic and Monty kissed him forcefully.
      "It is all your fault. You did this Moony. It was all you." Monty said as he removed the towel from Moon's body. Monty had removed his clothes and shoved his dick into Moon.
-After being raped-
      Monty walked away after raping Moon. Moon was crying and balled up under the covers.
      "I have to leave him now. He promised he wouldn't do this again. He broke his promise to me. Six years. I knew it. I fucking knew it." Moon said as he stood up and got dressed. He was going to go to his brothers house for a while. He grabbed his suitcases and started to put his stuff in it. When he was done he grabbed his suitcases and Started for the front door.
     Monty looked at him and went to him. He was madder. Moon stopped and turned around.
      "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Monty said angry. He was madder.
      "I AM LEAVING MONTY! I CANNOT DO THIS SHIT AGAIN! I WAS ALMOST IMITATED INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION LAST TIME! I AM GOING FOR A WHILE!" Moon yelled back. Monty slapped him hard. Moon breathed in deeply, opened the door, picked up his suit cases, and walked out of the house. Monty stood there like an idiot. He was mad but sad at the same time. He was very moved by Moon's actions.
-With Moon-
Moon was crying and limping to his brothers house. He was in pain. His face hurt, his legs her, his knees hurt, his pussy hurt too, and his eyes was starting to burn. He ran up to the house and knocked on it.
Blood Moon answered the door and saw Moon. He saw the bursies and the pain in his eyes. Blood Moon moved aside and let him in. Moon limbed in and he was immediately hugged by Lunar.
"Oh dear brother it happened again didn't it? Where is your daughter that you said you would bring with you though?" Lunar said soothingly.
"S-She was kidnapped while I was taking a shower and Monty was in the kitchen. Someone broke through her bedroom window and took her. She is gone! And Monty blamed me....h-he raped me again and he slapped me when I was walking out. He hurt me....again......" Moon said crying harder. Lunar nods and hugs him tighter. Moon smiled as he felt the other three hug him tightly.
"It wasn't your fault Moon. Okay. It never will be. It will be fine. He will see why it is important to not slap you or hurt you. I promise." Eclipse said as they all let him go. Moon at that moment collapsed to the floor hard.
"Shit call an ambulance now!" Sun yelled.
"Already on it Sunny dear!" Eclipse said calling an ambulance.
"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT GATOR!" Blood Moon said madly.
"Baby call down okay. He will be fine. I promise you he will be okay. He will be fine. You and Sun are caring and kind to him. That is good." Lunar said smiling. Blood Moon nods and started crying.
"Eclipse help your bf out please." Sun said as Eclipse got off the phone with the hospital. Eclipse went to Blood Moon and hugs him tightly. Blood Moon cried into Eclipse's chest and hugs him tightly.
"Look My beautiful sexy Blood Moon. I want you to know that Moon will be okay. Alright. And if you behave I will give you what you want. Okay..And I promise to be bottom during sex tonight. Alright." Eclipse said as Blood Moon blushed deeply. Sun and Lunar looked at each other then Eclipse and Blood Moon.
"Damn maybe don't say that...out loud.....Sun I am horny and hard now. I want to fuck you." Lunar said looking at Sun who was blushing deeply. Lunar giggled. Sun looked away.
      "Heh. Sorry love." Lunar said. Blood Moon and Eclipse hugged each other. They all knew Moon was broken and weaker but that was because he had no help with Monty. But what none of them knew was that one of their best friends took her.
     "I want to see my niece damnit." Blood Moon said crying more. Then the lights went off.
To be continued.