(𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅)

"4:00 huh? Must've overslept my talk with my friend, guess I have to call her now."  You said, overwhelmed by what happened in your dream.
You pick up your phone, needing to call a friend when a voice appears out of nowhere. ʜᴇʏ, ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. "Who's there?"  You questioned, completely bewildered. Not again, who is it this time. ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Someone said, you then see a glow of brightening yellow entering your room. The person then sits on your bed, next to you. You look at the person in surprise, "Is that you? You were the one who was talking to me the whole time?  You asked. ʏᴇs, ʏᴇs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ. For some reason, he sounds British, does he sound like that or not?
"What do you need from me? Are you the person who appeared in my dream, just in a different form? Are you here to kill me or to... Chat with me?"  You queried towards the person. ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ. "Wait, seriously? You know what happened?" ʏᴇs, ɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ɴᴏ? He asked politely, he did have a bit of annoyance but was still nice. "Uh, sure thing. I mean, there isn't anything that'll go wrong, I'm sure of it."  You took some deep breaths and calmed yourself. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ sᴛᴜғғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴅᴜsᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴇ? "Yes! I'm sure of it."  ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ sᴏ. He responded to you, thinking he'll regret it and so were you. "So, what happened in my dream? Who was that "figure" that randomly interacted with me and exactly knew my name? Who were they?"  You implored him for answers. ᴏʜʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴍɪsᴄᴜᴏᴜs sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ?! "Oh, it's a he- He did, but what I'm asking is mostly for his name and how he got mine even though I never told him it."  The person looked down and took a breath and told you, ᴡᴇʟʟ...ʜᴇ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. "HE WHAT?"  You barked. "That pervert motherfucker?! He stalked ME?!" You shouted. "That damn bitch kissed me! He thought I was his "babe". What was even his goal?" WAIT DID HE ACTUALLY? He said, very surprised and also angry at the same time."Yes! He did that! Now tell me his name, I NEED TO KNOW IT, I HAD ENOUGH OF HIS GAMES." You desperately asked, getting back to your point. ᴏᴋᴀʏ.. ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs... sᴏɴɪᴄ .ᴇxᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜɪᴍ sɪɴᴄᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. He confessed to you. "So THATS his name, sounds very ironic to me." ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. "Hey, I have a question to ask." You said. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ? He responded back to you. "What does he mean by "Well babe, see you again...? He didn't say anything else." ʜᴇ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴜʙʟɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. "What does that mean?"  You questioned him in concern. ʜᴇ's ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴄᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ʜᴇ's ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ. ʜᴇ's ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. You looked down at your hands."What..."  You growled. ʜ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. He added."He also gaslighted me? How did he make it so... Believable?" ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs. ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ, ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏʀ sᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs. "Huh, he is that good?
I suppose I have to be careful next time when I encounter him." ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ. "Hey," you said. ʏᴇs? He responded back to you. "What is your name? Mine is Sioux."  You asked. He looked at you surprised. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, sɪᴏᴜx. ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ғʟᴇᴇᴛᴡᴀʏ. He said to you before teleporting away.