2

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock... Opening your eyes, just to be met with a boring white celling of yours. How fun it was to see this stupid celling everytime you awaken from your slumber.

Although, all you want to do was just close your eyes and go into the dream world again... Yet, that is impossible and very out of role of your mother say so.

"Hey Brat, wait up!" Your older brother say as he entered your room just to see your eyes wide open while you face  the ceiling. Not quite the beauty you used to have when you were woken and quite energetic. "Still can't believe a monster like you is my biologic sister, quite a sad life I have" He say with a wide cocky smile on his ugly face, if it weren't for the fact that you just wake up, you could have been very piss at him. But, cause you just wake up you do not have the energy to give a fuck yet... Unfortunately for you yet fortunately for him. "Is something wrong my dear sister, did my precious mouth insult you that hard for you to become tongueless?" he ask you in a very gentle voice yet his face was saying something else,  you sit up slowly as you took a deep breath exhausted cause of your dream. "Seem like you really have lost your ugly tongue, now now, don't be mad... Go dress like the doll you are and come down better not be as slow as the slut you are" he say, quite the hush word yet you knew all this shit coming out from his mouth is a simple Joke*. It's very funny you totally like being called a slit by your own blood.

Getting change up was quite the easy test, all you need to do is wear clothes you like. Its just a simple first test of the day. "Mother, I have been selected to join this new project called blue lock, may I go if you please?" You asked her, your mother doesn't seem that alarm at all rather she was smiling, "You may my child, and just to also informed you, your father and I are going out for month" She say, you just nod your head as she smile back in response, your so called brother have already left... He usually doesn't wait around for a slut like you as he have told you before. This little waste of oxygen that is also known as your older brother, he really like playing with his own life impressive...

You have been walking for maybe even more than an hour, and of course your leg were not even tired. After all you have done much more worst thing to your two leg. When you arrive at the location you smile being so proud of yourself. "JPA..." You mutter out, this place and building isn't that impressive for you. You have indeed seen better building than this one, "N/n! didn't thought you would been also chosen" A very familiar voice say out as you turn to look at Him "Isagi... Nice to see you loser" you say out with zero emotions, you quite look like a dead robot. "Im quite shock that they even let you join after you... Lost..." You say out as he jus laugh it off "That doesn't mean I'm bad at football" Isagi say as he smile brightly at you, yet only for you to smile a bit back. But for him seeing you even smile a bit is a blessing from God.

"Y/n-chan and Isagi- Kun! How are you two" A very energetic Kira ask you two, all you did was took a deep breath nothing else "Great another annoying rotten rat" You say out, Isagi just laugh at your so called joke. Sometimes he just feel like you don't even want to know him. But he found that intresting about you, quite a weird reson to like you "Kira am i righ?" you ask him as he nod his head, a very interesting name he have. But, why would anyone name their own child Killer? Unless there is a good meaning to it "I never thought you two would been here! Honestly I feel much better with you two!" Kira say with a very soft smile that could melt some emo cold hard heart. "I was way better of when no one was around me" You say with a smile, it look like you were simply joking yet you weren't really joking.

"I didn't really think I'll see the two of you here especially if they have invited me" you say, quite weird to see them. You were declared one of the best female player, yet... These two don't even stand a change with you, he smiled back and scratched his neck. "Yeah, but I'm happy I got to meet you again," he said. "Let's go inside," you say with a small smile, when you were about to go Kira Hand slip and hold yours. If Isagi wasn't here you would have done unimaginable things to him. Kira look away as he blush but you feel completely different, while Isagi could only stare in jealously.

Going inside the ugly building you were completely not thinking of what you are witnessing. Most no all of them were male, no way... You did not want to be in a place like this. They should have at least stated about the fact that I was going to be the only girl, quite weird not to mention such important information. While looking around you see two very interesting people.

The tall male have a white hair and was playing with his phone, the other one is quite different from the white hair one... He was smiling brightly and was looking around he have a purple hair too, if you were to judge from their appearance they both look like they are from a very fancy school. While starting at them the purple hair look right into your eyes, as you look away quickly not wanting to look like you were interested in them...

You take out your phone and do what you like. As a man appears out of thin air, not interested in this victor-looking man's speech you didn't even look at him not even listen at him...

You were enjoying the song until someone pulled your earphones off. You looked at that person, Isagi, you don't like being disturbed especially when you are listening to music "Yeah, just as I imagined," the man with the glass who looked like Victor from Minions said, who even allowed him to do that to his hair, he might even look hot if he have a better barber "Huh?" You say, This Victor man was looking right into your soul, so was everyone else. "How do you imagine me to be?" You ask him.

"Mistake, trash, selfish, useless, disappointing, and many more, right? And if  you see me like that, suck it up I'm not going to change cause of and ugly victor wannabe say he doesn't like me" You say out while a very cocky smile, the tension between you and victor wannabe was hard. "Simply I would have kick you out yet I wouldn't yet... And if you do not shut that mouth of yours I'll simply have to sew them shut" Victor say as you laugh simply "You should have come up with a better come back, I mean with that face I'm sure kid's will think you're a monster no surprise" You told him as he smirk back at you.

"Japan's most powerful weapon is you, but if you were not egoistic, you would be nothing," he said. You plug in your ears again and the crazy Victor from Minions says something, making Kira, who is standing beside you, argue with the crazy Victor from Minions as you watch the door behind him open. It is so bright.

"Hm, than come up here and prove me you're worthy of, anyone who step and follow the light will have a chance to be in the world cup!" Victor say, as you just sigh, man... He really give up on bricking with you.

Isagi suddenly held your hand, he didn't waste a moment to explain he just run after the shining door. After entering the door you were put on a bus, unfortunately you didn't sit next to Isagi but... You sit next to someone else cute... He had pinkish reddish hair with pink or red eyes. You stared at him too long gaining his attention.

He looked at you with a little smile, and you smiled back. He was so pretty, you could even feel insecure because of how beautiful he is. His hair look like a high quality hair it was so smooth and silky looking.

"Hello," you said as you introduced yourself to the male sitting beside you.
He said hello back. "I'm y/n, and you are?" You asked him, "I know you; you are very popular, and I'm Chigiri Hyoma." He said, while you look out the window. The scenes out the window was nothing fun to look at forever you have seen Better. "Not surprised honestly, most people only know me cause of my family and my fame" you jokingly said as you laughed. Chigiri also laughed, and everyone else in the bus was looking at you. They were probably wondering why your laugh sound like a eagle or even hyena "Chigiri, you know you're a very wholesome person," you said as a hint of blush appeared in his face.

(Time skip)

"Team Z.." you said as you walked around looking for your roommates. "I feel like I'm in a backroom," you said as you kept walking and took out your phone. Trying to take out your precious phone, but they have taken it, and you are annoyed at the rules for obvious reasons.

You finally found the door you were looking for; it took you  hour to open the door and walk inside to see 12 other people, but two people stand out more than the other 10 people. Kira and Isagi "There's no way I'm sharing a room with that brat!" a person said as you rolled your eyes and kept your silence. "Y/n?" someone asked you. You looked at the person and it was Kira. "What?" you asked him with bored eyes. "Nothing, I was thinking if you could give me your number." he asked you as everyone was looking at you. "Ok, ok, but please have some shame next time," you said.