Chapter 1: a New Beginning

Mia lives in Snohomish County, Washington. She goes to Mayland High School and has a few friends. 

        "Mia, you should totally get Roblox and TikTok! It changed my life forever it's so fun!" Allison exclaimed. 

        "Ugh fine I'll download it!" Mia replied

         Mia downloads TikTok and Roblox not knowing what's coming for her. Once Mia gets home, she creates her accounts. She posts her first video talking about how she's new and she'd like some friends from Snohomish County. Right there and then, a girl named mariacute011 commented. 

         "Hi Mia! My name is Maria, we should be friends! I live in Snohomish County as well and I can add you to a discord group chat full of people from Snohomish County!" mariacute011 commented.

         "Thanks! My discord is Mia <3 #6249 so you can add me!" Mia replied. A few seconds later, she gets a notification that maria lol #6600 added her as a friend. Mia accepted the request and Maria added Mia to the unspeakable group chat. Maria's friends greet Mia and Mia gets along with them.

          Don't worry, this is just the beginning of this story. Trust me, it gets better as the story goes on. A couple months later in present time, Mia and Brielle call. It's really awkward at first, but it gets better. Brielle's little brother, Xander comes into the bedroom. He starts talking about how much he despises Zoey for calling the cops on him. Mia couldn't resist that cute voice. Mia accidentally blurted out something terrible.

         "That voice is really doing something to my body." Mia drooled. Brielle and Xander went completely silent. It got really awkward. Arianna soon joined the call and noticed the amount of silence. 

          "Kaeya body pillow!" Arianna said to break the silence. Everybody laughed.

          "Arianna that was so goofy!" Mia replied. Brielle sighed. 

          "Mia... are you really in love with my brother Xander? Please tell me because I can hook you guys up with each other." Brielle asked. Mia went silent. 

          "Send a picture of Xander." Mia replied. Brielle sent a picture of Xander. Mia started drooling, even though she knew it was wrong. Mia soon begun to print out the photo of Xander and asked Brielle for more photos of Xander. Soon enough, Mia had two entire walls of photos of Xander. It seemed weird but despite their age gap, she knew it was going to work out.