Chapter 1 - A Surprise Visit

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I still can't believe we had to say goodbye to our Transformer friends. But after battling alongside us to save Earth, Optimus Prime still had to unite the Transformers splintered home world, Cybertron. The only way to do that, was to become the planets new core, himself. With the six factions of Transformers reunited, our robotic friends could finally return home.

It has been a long while hasn't it? I'll quickly fill you in what's been happening.

It's been six long years since the day we all said goodbye. We all thought we'd never see each other again, but fate always finds a way to surprise you. It all started one day back on Cybertron. The Transformers were finally enjoying some peace for the first time in centuries. The planet had been fully rebuilt and restored after its billions of years of war ravaging. The six factions of Autobots, Minicons, Predacons, Dinobots, Insecticons, and Decepticons, lived in harmony with one another, putting aside old rivalries. Everyone was happy.

Well, almost everyone.

A group of Transformers had quickly begun to realize that they missed their human companions, far more than they had realized. Did they really have to say goodbye to them forever, after everything they've done together? Everything they've been through to save both of their worlds? Brawling had quickly become a huge part of their lives, their means for survival.

No... perhaps there was a way the two races could come together once again. And it was on that day there came an idea. Why not reinvent the strategic battling and technology that brought them all together in the first place?

Cybertron's P.O.V.

"Is it ready, Preceptor?" Bumblebee asked as he and a group of Cybertronian's entered the Space Port. It was one of their means of transportation throughout Cybertron, only this machine allowed them to travel to other planets across the galaxy.

It was decided that a group of Cybertronians would return to Earth and propose their idea to their human friends. An idea that would revolutionize the brawling game that they had come up with all those years ago.

"Nearly finished, Bumblebee," the scientist replied as he made some final tweaks in the code. "Just making some last-minute adjustments. I have to make sure its level of integrity is compatible with Earth's technology without getting corrupted,"

"Do what you can, Preceptor, if I know Selina, and I do, she'll be able to figure is out no problem," Bumblebee boasted with a proud grin.

"From all the stories I've heard, she sounds quite remarkable," Preceptor finally tore away from his work to glance over at the yellow Autobot, smiling at him. "I look forward to meeting her and the rest of your human compatriots,"

"I miss the quiet nights David and I shared in his home in Tokyo," Grimlock reminisced, crossing his arms over his chest. "His grandfather was a strange old man, but he was family,"

"I miss being around Emanuel and his family," Predaking sympathized. "Plus, the smell of their cooking was quite exquisite,"

"Running final diagnostics... all systems go!" Preceptor exclaimed.

"Excellent," Bumblebee smiled before reaching over to a side pocket compartment. He pulled out a medal that bared the Autobot insignia. These metals were given to him and the other 4 members of the Titans for their bravery in defeating Megatron and his allies and were given the title of the 'Knights of Cybertron'. Each medal contained a piece of the Matrix of Leadership, so even in death, they could still feel the connection to their leader and dear friend, Optimus Prime, who sacrificed himself to become Cybertron's new core.