𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

They could see them on the shore of Angel Beach

"Oh, no... There's a whole group of people! I wonder if it's those guys from earlier." Nami said.

"I don't think so..." Lia said.

"I hope Luffy isn't pulling any of his usual stunts." Nami said.

"Sorry to burst you bubble, but I think he already did! Besides, it doesn't matter! That Enel guy is already after us!" Lia said.

"We're back!" Nami yells.

"Nami-san! Lia-chan! You're all right!"

"Luffy! Don't give them any trouble!" Nami yells,

"Luffy, give them trouble!" Lia yells.

Mani glares at her, "What!? No! Don't!"

"Nami! Lia! Go ahead and pay them the 9 million-Berry fee for our illegal entry using your secret stash!" Usopp said.

"Good! We still get pay the fee, then?" Nami said, giving them a fake, "Nine million berries, he said...?"

Lia and Nami went full speed.

Lia moved out of the way while Nami purposely crushed into the captain of the White Berets.

"THAT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!"

The captain of the White Berets crushed into a palm tree, while Nami stopped the waver. Lia was about to laugh, but bit her lip to stop it.

"Oh, Fuck! I was so worked up, I forgot to hit the breaks." Nami said.

"Ouch..." Usopp and Zoro said, doing the chop hand thing.

"Captain!"

"Hey, mister, thanks for letting me use your waver. It was fun." Nami said.

"No, no. I'm sorry. More importantly, you all are in big trouble!" Pagaya said.

"Hang in there!" The White Berets soldiers said.

"Let's get out of here!" Nami said to the crew.

"Aren't you going to finish the fight you just started?" Luffy asks.

"It's dangerous to have anything to do with this God thing. Seriously!" Nami said.

"By the way, what crime would that be?" Zoro asks.

Lia stands in between Zoro and Usopp.

"I think it's probably a fifth-degree crime for this obstructing official duties." Pagaya said.

"Good! That's still only a fifth-degree crime!" Usopp said.

"That's not good!" Conis said, "When it's determined to be a fifth-degree crime, in the name of god Enel, you'll be banished to the clouds."

"Banished to the clouds?" Usopp questioned.

"What's that? Being banished to the clouds sounds kinda nice." Luffy said.