Dinner.

Will's POV

Everyone were all sitting at a table at my house.  Everyone  being Lucas, Dustin, Mike, El, Max, Steve, and a random guy, I think his name was Eddie? I got up and went to the kitchen and started making dinner. I cooked the best thing I could.

(You can decide what he cooked)

I dished it out and handed it out to everyone. I sat down and relaxed.

Mike- where is yours Will?

Will- oh- I'm not hungry...

Mike- okay.

I looked around the table, everyone seemed okay with the food, no one has a disgusted look! Which is nice I look around more and locked eyes with... Eddie?

Eddie- hello?

Will- hi.

I looked away and got up I went to the toilet and puked. I always puke I hate it! I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I unlocked the door and opened it to accidentally run into Eddie.

Will- i-i am s-so sorry!

Eddie- it's fine.?

Will- Will...

Eddie- Will!

I walk past him and sit at the table. 6 minutes go by and Eddie comes out and sits at the table.

Eddie- so Will is it?

Mike- yeah.

Eddie looked at Mike with a look of hatred.

Eddie- are you will?

Mike stayed quiet.

Will- yep, that's my name

I smiled sideways.

Eddie- do play d&d?

Will- YEAH!

Will- I mean I did when I was younger...

Eddie- why did you stop?

Me and Mike locked eyes. He shook his head no and I nodded my head yes. I look back at Eddie and saw he had a confused look.

Will- Mike said I had to grow up.

Eddie- and not playing d&d is a way to grow up?

Will- apparently.

By now everyone was finished and put their dishes up into the sink an had sat back down just listening to our conversation.

Eddie- how come he is in my d&d club then?

Will- what?

I turned and Mike looked.... Scared? I turned back to Eddie.

Will- No he isn't we all made a promise that neither of us would join another party?

Eddie- sorry kid, but he broke that promise.

Will- oh, okay...

Mike- sorry wi-

Will- shut up Mike.

I slowly get up and go to the kitchen. I swiftly did the dishes and drying up. I walk back out of the kitchen and looked at the table an noticed that Eddie, Mike and Dustin were wearing a hellfire shirt?

Will- hey Eddie?

Eddie- yeah?

Will- what is your group's name?

Eddie- hellfire? It's on the shirt.

Will- okay just checking...

I look at Dustin's shirt and Mike's shirt then Eddie's. Dustin noticed and looked away.