"Hamanalala"

Once apon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Hamanalala. She was the most popular girl in her school, and she studied so well! One day, she was walking home from school, then, a person wanted to take her away. The person followed her to school. Then, the person asked "Hello little girl, follow me for some candy." She refused to follow him and went in the school, the man didn't realize there were guards, and he chased her into the school. She called Teachers for help, then, the creepy man was arrested.

One day, Hamanalala was sitting by the river, and then she heard someone breathe behind her. She looked behind and they threw her into the river. She screamed but no one could hear her... Maybe It was her end, she accepted it. The man was arrested and her d*ath was all over the News! Her Family cried because they missed her! When Hamanalala's sister named Hannah was walking to school, she heard whispers saying "Oh sister, oh sister... Save me....". She was scared and asked "Who is there?" She begged the voice not to hurt her, and that voice told her to go find the Hama River. She asked if she could finish school first, but there was no response. She went to school and she studied. After School, she went to the Hama River. The voice was actually Hamanalala! Hannah hugged her, but Hannah was pushed into the water, and she didn't know how to swim. Many people from everywhere had been disappearing. Hamanalala's mother's name was Hachala. Hachala found out and visited the Hama River. She saw her daughter, crying.. She hugged her daughter and Hamanalala hugged her too, then Hamanalala's spirit was set free and she disappeared. Her Family missed her and Hannah, but they lived a happy life even without them.

The End★