Prologue

Face Claims:
Shia as Bae Irene
Nathan as Kim Taehyung

SHIA'S POV

It was when I turned to college when I met him. Nathan, was a mystery. He exudes confidence, but I can sense the sloppy feelings towards me from the very first moment we met.

And... I never believed in love once again. Truly— and even if faith could let me meet that Engineer-

Oh shit.

I stood up from my bed at again kumuha ng towel at tumungo sa bathroom. I have a class, and shit, my plates aren't done! Nakatulog ata ako!

"Tangina naman e' no! Nakatulog talaga ako kaninang 3 am!" mura ko and started to turn on the shower at agad naligo.

And the fact that I dreamed of him again is making me crazy. And knowing that he has feelings for me... bakit di ko pa patulan?

I sighed at tinapos ang 5 minutes ligo ko at bumalik sa kwarto para bihis ng uniform. My phone ringed for a notification, at kinuha ko naman kaagad.

It was from Anne. She was waiting for me at the bus stop. And I am so fucking late!

Anne: Shia, kanina pa ako sa bus stop

Anne: Uuna na ako ha? I hate to say this pero may plates pa ako tatapusin sa room

I sighed and tried to reply using sa mga basa kong kamay.

Shia: sorry anne, una ka na ha? ingat ka. kakaligo ko lang huhu

Anne: Sige sige, ingat ka rin papunta ng school

After kong magbihis at mag light make up with blush on dahil sa sobrang mutla ko na, I grabbed my stuff before grabbing a sandwhich sa table.

Mom came out of the kitchen at tinignan ako.

"Shia? Ilang days ka nang nagsasandwhich for breakfast ha?" sabi niya tsaka lagay ng isang full breakfast plate sa lamesa.

I nearly drooled, at tinignan ko nalang yung pagkain. I wanted to eat the food so much, kaso late na ako!

"Uh... one week na ma?"

"Ija," she sighed at tinignan ako ng madiin. As if she was asking me to stay, and eat the breakfast food.

"Ma, please. Late na ako—"

"You need to eat. Ang putla mo na! Ilang araw ka nang puyat ha?" sabi niya, and her tone is starting to go up. I sighed.

"I promise to eat tomorrow. Please ma... I'm late,"

She gave me a defeated look, "Okay. Ingat ka papuntang school."

I arrived sa school around 9:30 am, and even though I am late, pumasok lang ako sa room. Agad ko naman kinuha ang notebook ko to listen to the prof when I can sense in my peripheral version that someone is looking at me.

It was him, again.

He was at the front, but he is not listening. He was looking at me again like before. The gaze that makes me clench my heart out because I don't know what it was. It started since the start of the year.

"Shia, are you listening? May attendance," Ekah, our class president looked at me perplexed and gave me the sheets for attendance. She must have noticed me na out of space.

Fuck that guy. Fuck Nathan and his stares.

I smiled a bit at her, "I'm sorry..." I got to put on my signature before she looked at me with worry.