{s2, p16}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Novemeber{22}

Tampa, Florida
Novemeber
{22}

"Baby right thereee". Kaydence moaned out as I drilled her from the back. I pumped in and out of her watching her ass jiggle against me with every stroke.

"This yo spot baby"? I asked her turning her face towards the mirror. "yes baby". She responded throwing her ass back on me.

"you so nasty baby". I told her pulling her up towards my chest as I sloppy kissed her. "I love you". She told me with a weak smile.

"I love you more baby". I said smiling laying her on her back pinning her legs down. She grabbed my dick before sliding it into her.

"fuck baby". She spoke as i slow stroked her looking in her eyes. "like this huh"? I asked seeing her mouth wide open as she nodded.

"talk to me baby". I said speeding my pace up a little rubbing her clit as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Yes daddy, just like that"!! She moaned out as she sat up to watch me slide in and out of her. "you so wet baby". I told her hearing the sound of her moans and her wetness.

"baby I'm finna cum". She told me as I kept the same pace hitting her spot continuously. "Babyy". She moaned out as she shook closing her legs.

"uh uh open yo legs". I told her speeding up even more. "Baby wait". She told me pushing at my chest.

"move yo hand, don't play with me Kaydence". I told her as she quickly moved her hands gripping the sheets.

"I'm finna nut Kay". I told her as my strokes got sloppy as I kissed her. I pulled out on que as I looked at kaydence who had a smirk on her face.

"Can I ride"? She asked, "yeah". I told her as I got on the bed and she followed behind me.

She got on top of me and faced the other way, as she started to slow ride me. "fuck baby". I grunted as I smacked her ass hearing her moan.

"baby you feel so good". She told me as she sped up as I grabbed her waist biting my lip to keep from moaning as I watched her cream code my dick.

"I love you". She moaned out as her body shook, "I love you too baby. I'm finna nut". I grunted seeing her speed up.

"baby you gotta get up". I told her smacking her ass as she got up right before I nutted.

"You keep on waiting that long yo ass gone be out of luck one day". I chuckled picking her up taking her to the bathroom.

"I got great timing". She smiled kissing my lips and I laughed shaking my head.
.

.

.

I snapped out of my thoughts of the recent night I had with Kaydence when the door swung open displaying my boss.