It's ok. I'm not going anywhere.

(Tw: eating disorders.)

"Goddammit.."

That's all the blonde could muster, as he stared at himself in the mirror. Ice had struggled with an eating disorder most of his life, it got especially bad during his time as a student in top gun. Being the competitive person he was, he thought he had to be the fittest and skinniest in the class.

Unfortunately, that did more harm than good. But as of now
He was happy, married, and recovered from his eating disorder; well mostly, it still came back to torment him at times.

Like now, he stared at himself in the mirror using his arms to cover his stomach his eyes getting glossy in the process.

"Goddammit kazansky! Pull yourself together!" the tall pilot yelled to himself a little too loud.

"Ice you ok in there?" another Male voice came through the bathroom door.

Ice froze, whenever he was wrapped up in his head he must have forgotten of his husband outside the door on the bed.

"Y-yeah I'm ok mav" ice started back at him, he tried his best to keep his voice steady. But it was hard on the verge of tears.

"I'm not deaf tom, I'm coming in" mav slightly yelled over the door as he turned the handle.

Ice just froze staring at the door as it opened, his arms still wrapped tightly around himself.

"Ice I-...Ice?.." the shorter pilot said as he walked into the bathroom.

Ice fell to the ground unable to hold onto his composure.

"Mav I'm sorry! I was trying to stop it I'm so sorry..." ice yelled at himself more than the one in front of him, as he put his knees to his chest scooting into a corner.

"Ice it's ok baby calm down." maverick said softly as he made his way to the shaking figure in front of him.

Ice almost jumped into the brunette's arms as he moved closer to hug the other. Maverick just held the blonde shushing him and whispering sweet little nothings in his ear.

"It's ok baby, shhh it's ok my dear." maverick whispered to Ice eventually getting him to calm down.

"I'm so sorry Pete I'm so sorry I've been so good but it just comes back to haunt me sometimes, like it's lurking in the back of my mind telling me is never good enough." ice managed to get out clinging on to maverick harder with each word. Mav didn't mind nor did he realize.

"I know darling I know" mav repeated.

Mav moved ice's head so he could look into those cold blue eyes.

"But I'm not going anywhere."

---------------------------
Hey guys sorry this onwa short I'm trying to work on making them longer but it's hard yk lol. Anyway thanks for reading!!

До свидания и хорошего дня!