Prologue

"MUSH!"

"ONWARD! MUSH, MUSH!"

with a loud snap of the leather halters, all dogs in unison trudged forth. Paws scraped and threw up the soft silky snow underneath them, the wooden sled at the dog's heels then began to come to life, dragging across the snowfield as they went off.

onwards all ten dogs descended down the milky path of snow, they sprinted across with all their might. Once, welcoming into the warm light of the north pole and the gleeful energy, with that of red and green flickered about- now the only things the dogs could see were the large peaks in front of them. They were walking straight into it- the mouth of the dangerous landscape

The never ending mountains.

It was rumored not even a flying reindeer could get to the top. Only those possessing the bell that often hung from the sleigh leaders neck... but even then- it would seem impossible.

And off the canine went, Pulling and galloping into the dangerous mountains... You may feel worried or even dread for these poor canines, but do not fret. This tale is not for that of grievance, but to those who believe in the spirit of teamwork. I mean not a single reindeer could haul all of santa's gifts alone, so why could a dog? Will these canines trust one another, will they work and find themselves not to be alone. Or will it be a only dog venture... who knows?

But for now, our brave team trudge forth and embrace the cold swallowing winter nights they shall experience. For without them ..

Who knows what beasts might awake to crawl into the souls of the unlucky.