The Fall Of Shazi Pride

The Shazi Pride was found in 2019. The small Pride was taking over Kasubwa Land.

Kasubwa Land is a Land with many predators, grasslands and preys. It was home to many African Cheetahs...

Unfortunately, something interrupted the Shazi Pride's existence...

Kasubwa Land, 8:35A.M.

The Shazi Pride was feasting on a Buffalo meal for their breakfast, following the eating order of Lions. After everyone finished eating, they began to rest as the only Pride cub, Mweki, plays with his mother.

A few hours later, it was 10:35A.M. Every herbivores gathered to the watering hole, in herds. This is the perfect chance for the Shazi Pride. The Pride was targeting on an Impala herd. They tried to find the weakest. However, they wasn't the only one...

As minutes passed by, the watering hole was a little clear from herbs. The Shazi Pride begins to be ON THE PROWL... Finally, the Impala herd stopped for grazing. Now is the chance!

One of the lionesses immediately runs for the weakest in the Impala herd which is a Female. Finally... The Impala was downed! As the Pride Male returns to the Pride for a meal, the other lionesses sat aside.

Unexpectedly, as he was about to eat... ANOTHER PRIDE shows up, walking towards the carcass. Shazi Pride's Pride Male was growling at the other. While, the other does the same...

A few seconds after, the scene of both Pride Males fighting begins. As the Lionesses watch, one from the other Pride attacks Shazi Pride. And so, both Prides fight...

 And so, both Prides fight

It was a deadly Pride fight, many died from both Prides

It was a deadly Pride fight, many died from both Prides. And unluckily, Shazi Pride was defeated. The other Pride had won, unfortunately with 15 members left... The carcass was then belonging to the other Pride known as the Pride Kuwazi...

 The carcass was then belonging to the other Pride known as the Pride Kuwazi