info

Winky: she the first oldest of the quads. She the most aggressive of the four. She loves to cause chaos around the lab to deal with her pain of what their dad did to them. She vary protective of her sisters. Sometimes she can go insane whenever she gets angry. She friends with the panthers and the lantern shorks. Whatever you do watch out for glowing red and black eyes during the black out. She the night huntress after all.

Lovey: She the 2 oldest of the quad. She the pretty one but doesn't like being stare at for to long. She has a fear of rabbits that way she stay away from the rabbits territory.  She can be flirty if she in the good mood. She likes to help the protogens and dark protogens. She learn her stealth from the bucks on how to be sneaky. When something ran pass you vary quickly and your weapon is missing. She stole it to protect herself and her sisters and friends. After all she the night thief who also like to spread chaos our the lab but not much like winky.

Moona: she the 3 oldest of the quad. She vary shy and vary quiet. She tends to have panic attacks whenever she gets to stress or to scared. She'll attack anyone if she in this mode. Can be vary clumsy being half blind can be vary difficult being in the dark. Doesn't like being out during the blackout alone scared being attacked by a panther..again. She has to be near a jammer, a night shade or a sinox since they can glow in the dark. She the only that can see ghost goos without the blackout out. Even the removed ones. Is vary protective of the slime pups and her youngest sister starry. She only dance when she hears music. She the night dancer after all being clumsy may be a flaw but also can be in her advantage.

Starry: The youngest of the quads. She vary playful and vary energetic. She likes to play all the time. Can be a bit childish. She like gives piggy back ride on a kaiju since they the largest goos in the lab. She like to help out in the cafe. She seem to be scared of panthers and spiders. She'll sings whenever she upset and it seem to get the attention from the gray wolf quads. She doesn't like anyone making moona stress. Always vibe with the gray wolves and moona. She sometimes dance with moona whenever she and moona hear music. She the night singer after all.