Extra Information

As the description of the story says, this is an inspiration from my dream. While it contains some fantasy, it's mostly going to be realistic. In my dream, the main events were all just scrunched up into a singular scene and there was no background and it lacked characters, so that's why I said in the description that I will alter it slightly.

Yes, you read the warnings correctly. In my other stories the warning weren't too bad, the limits being drug use and all. I decided to make this story 17+ because, as you all know, real life is a bitch. Many bad things happen in life, but that does not mean I will include any explicit themes. Might get close, but it will not fall under that.

Obviously I will put trigger warnings at the start of any chapter that will fall under uncomfortable themes, so that you can have a heads up. If you're just going to ignore the warnings and then complain about the chapter, I apologize, but it was not me who decided to not read the warnings. And if the themes bother you, please just leave the book, or skip the chapter.

If you just clicked on this chapter and have not read the description, please take your time to read it, AND also read the warnings at the bottom. I don't want to get in trouble just because you decided "hey, there's some warnings here, wouldn't it be nice to ignore them and report this user for my own petty reasons?"

Yeah, please do not do that. If you're bothered by a sentence or image, knowing CLEARLY there are WARNINGS, then get out of the book, it's so easy to do. It's understandable if there are no warnings beforehand, but if there are warnings that bother or make you uncomfortable then just leave the book. Don't be a petty bitch and report the book and/or the author. I will only accept criticism if it's constructive.

With that being said, enjoy the story.