Traitor

The day started like any other for Izuku, he was sitting in the dorm's of U.A. University watching TV with his adopted daughter Eri until Midnight came and asked if he could come with her.

Naturally he was confused by what happened and asked as such with the R-Rated hero saying that some things have come up that require him to be there, after a bit they entered a room that looked like an interrogation room and his teacher gestured for him to sit at the table.

His heart was pounding in his chest as he thought of what was happening and his mind coming up with situations that might happen, he thought of police coming in and beating him up and torturing him while telling his class that he was some how a villain. He thought about being released and getting beaten up in the dorm's by the people he trusted while his mentor All Might took his Quirk away, through some cosmetic or possibly stupid way he would gain a power and either use it to be a hero, vigilante or villain to take revenge.

Fortunately his thoughts didn't last long as the familiar sight of Detective Tsukauchi came in and gave the nervous greenette a warm smile, he sat down opposite him while placing a recording device and hitting play, "This is Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, my Quirk is called Lie Detector, interviewing the suspect in this investigation, please give your name and Quirk."

"Izuku Midoriya and my Quirk is Super Power," Izuku said nervously, "Why am I here? What's going on?"

"We had some photos and video surveillance of you on Sunday at roughly 5:45pm committing murder," The One For All successor paled and looked visibly sick, "I'm here to question you on whether or not that was you or someone with a shape-shifting Quirk trying to frame you."

"O-O-Of course sir! I'll answer any and all questions to the best of my ability!"

"Good, that's what I like to hear," The Detective smiled, 'Why can't most people involved in investigations be like you Midoriya?'

"Now before we get started, would you please start two trusts and one lie?" He continued as he flipped open a notebook to take notes.

Izuku thought for a moment trying to come up with something before speaking, "My favorite food is Katsudon, I don't know how to ride a bike and I've slept with Shoto Todoroki's sister."

Naomasa's head snapped up to look at the boy with wide eyes, "The bike was a lie and the other two were true," He was shocked as the boy who he saw as pure and innocent slept with the daughter of Endeavor.

He silently said a small prayer for the boys safety before they went back to the reason they were there, "All right Midoriya as stated at Sunday 5:45pm surveillance caught you murdering a man named Youta Takuto in a nearby alleyway, could you confirm where you where at that time?"

"Yes," Izuku nodded, "I was with Momo at her parents mansion that day with the other girls."

"Other girls?"

Izuku blushed in embarrassment as he covered his face and looked away at the detective, "A-Apparently a lot of the girls in my class, and some outside of the class and school, find me quite… attractive."

Naomasa was left in stunned silence at that statement and honestly felt a bit jealous of the boy sitting in front of him, "Are you sure you have a super straight Quirk? From what I know your father has fire breath and mother can attract small objects, it would create either pyrokinesis or attraction of hot objects."

"C-C-Can we please get on with the interview!?" Izuku exclaimed, his face burning from the embarrassment.

The Detective chuckled before going back to his professional tone, "So at that time you where with the females of your class, other courses and schools at the Yaoyorozu family mansion during the time this murder took place, do you think the girls would be willing to answer some questions as well?"