Commissions!

Yes you heard it right folks! To celebrante 150+ followers I decided to make a commission for you guys to suggest for me to draw! :D

Rules

-No nsfw: I'm not comfortable with drawing nsfw, so please don't try to commission it. If you try to pressure me to do this, you are immediately blocked, no questions asked.

-No pro-shipping(Ships that are pedophilic,incest, and sexual harrasment.)
Don't even have to explain why.

-Don't rush me
We all have a life outside of Wattpad and have important things to do, don't harrass me to finish a commision. You'll be blocked.

-Be kind
Be nice to the people who commission a piece here, don't make fun of them for anything.

-Don't commission anything weird.
By weird I mean a weird fetish or something worse.(If you know, you know)

Things I could do

-Furry commissions
I'm okay with doing these, but just be aware I'm not the best at drawing animals 😅

-Ship Art
I'm fine with doing these but I will do more research on the ship you reccomended.

-Full Body art
I'm not the best at doing these so it will be a bit strange, but I'll try my best.

You can commission in the comments, with my discord, or tag me in your Wattpad book and put a picture of the character you want.

Discord:
Ecl¡pse#6474

Extra
I most likely won't add a chapter to this book unless, if someone doesn't have discord and only uses Wattpad and also me possibly adding more rules. Other than that the commissions will only come in Discord most of time.

I'm pretty excited to draw your guys's commissions, see you soon💕 :D