PART - 19

...

The next morning was as usual; waking up, brushing teeth, shower, breakfast.. But a little difference, you are at home all day cause of your study leave.

"Drop me today and go buy groceries" putting the heels Lia said to you who is focused on the book.
"Hello! Why do you think I am here!? I have a lot to study. I ain't gonna drop you nor buy groceries"
"Aishh... It will take a few minutes girl... I am busy with work you know.." She looked at you with puppy eyes. Finally giving up you sighed.
"Wait a sec. I have to change" with that you jogged to your room.
After taking the car keys, phone and handbag you locked the door followed by Lia.
"You have to pick me in the evening too" getting in the car Lia said which made you to glare at her.

...

Pulling out a cart you walked through the rows searching the items on the list. You walked towards refrigerator where milk and soft drinks are kept. But stopped suddenly when you bump your cart into a tall figure causing the packets fall down from the person's hands.
"Oh.. I am really sorry.. I didn't see you.. It was mistake.. Sorry" with that you immediately knelt down to pick the packets of ramen.
"No, it's okay" hearing that deep voice you looked up to see a familiar figure.

You looked at him for some seconds, but you couldn't remember him clearly.
"Hey, you okay!?" His voice suddenly bought you to reality. Nodding your head as yes you stood up followed by him.
"I am really sorry... Here" handing him the packets you bowed a little.
"It's completely okay.. no need to say sorry again.." Chuckling a little he replied.
Flashing a sweet smile to him you were about to walk past him, but stopped when you heard him calling you.
"What's your name btw?" Showing his dimple smile he asked.
"You can call me Lina"
"Okay... I am Namjoon" Ah..I know this name..
"Hey pretty!" You looked behind Namjoon when you heard a familiar voice only to see Jimin coming followed by three other guys.
God! They are so handsome...