Chapter 1

((A/N: I don't follow the anime or manga plots. Pictures that appear in this book are not mine... The pic on this chapter's media is the Celestial Spirit World))

Lucy's pov

"Sulking like that won't do you any good Lucy-san." Mirajane giggled as she cleaned a mug with a rug.

"Natsu and Happy are taking a while, glaring at quests to find a job that Natsu could really do damage." I sighed, my head still laying on top of the counter.

"Lushie! Lushie!" Natsu skipped with Happy floating beside him.

I sat straight up and looked at him. "You found one?"

"Yep! Lookie lookie!" He practically shoved the paper into my face

I glared at him and focused on reading the request. It said 'Please help take down a rampaging Mage and her alliances. Reward: 140,000 Jewel.'

I fist pumped. "It will finally pay off my rent! Mira-san! We'll be taking this!"

"Take care." Mira smiled and waved.

"Let's go Happy! Come on Lucy." Natsu grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the guild.

"Aye sir!"

"Ho-hold on Natsu! We have to take the train to Wosslers." I said, trying to make him stop making me fly off my feet.

The fire dragon slayer tripped and actually had his cheeks puffed. "Lucy you're so mean!" The flying blue cat whined.

I dusted off my skirt and sighed. "I need to walk properly."

"Are we there yet?" Natsu asked in one breath.

"We haven't boarded the train yet Natsu." Happy floated.

~~~

'Natsu, you are hopeless.' I sweat dropped as I saw Natsu sprawled out on the train station, we finally arrived Wosslers after a four hour train ride.

"Hold it together Natsu. We have to get to the client's house to get info about the rampaging she-Mage." I shouted.

"How would you know it's a she?" Happy asked.

"It clearly says, rampaging mage and HER alliances." I picked up Natsu and dragged him to the Mayor's house.

~~~

When we arrived at the house, I let my right arm loose around Natsu who I was still carrying. I was supposed to knock with my right hand but then Natsu shuffled and I lost hold of him.