maid flippy x fliqpy smut //18+//

WARNING!:IN THIS PART THERE WILLaBE THINGS FOR ADULTS!

Flippy POV: it was another day of he'll because fliqpy thrusters me to be his maid or else he'll kill me if I didn't do what he says. "Flippy where's my knife!!!" Fliqpy shouted. "R-right here master fliqpy." I sturred. "Flippy I think you did a good job doing chores and your doing a very good job and I think you disease a special treat." Fliqpy said in a deep sexy vocie. Flippy blushed the color of red blood. Fliqpy loved flippy for to long and he wanted to touched flippy's soft and warm body. Fliqpy always had dirty dreams of having sex with flippy for long times in many postins and he wanted to do that in real life. "Flippy follow me to my master room for your special treat." Fliqpy said. Fliqpy took flippy's wrist to his master room. When they got to the master room fliqpy cared flippy bridal style and threw flippy on his master bed. Fliqpy got in front of flippy and something suprised flippy. Fliqpy dick was so huge that will ripe flippy apprat. Fliqpy showed flippy his dick and got to flippy's mouth. "Suck on it now." Fliqpy said. Flippy got in front of fliqpy dick. He liked the tip and he put his whole mouthin it. After flippy was done sucking fliqpy dick he told him to turn around and go on his hands and knees and to bent over for him. When flippy did what fliqpy said. Fliqpy traced on flippy's hole and started to pushing in flippy's hole and started trusting into flippy. "Ahh~" Flippy moaned. "You like that flippy~" Fliqpy said in a deep sexy vocie. Y-yes master fliqpy I do like it~" Flippy moaned. Fliqpy keeper on trusting into flippy. There were moaning and skin slapping together and it was endless sex for the both of them."call daddy for now on got it." Fliqpy said them licked flippy's ear. "Yes d-daddy~" Flippy moaned. Fliqpy keeper on trusting flippy so many times that he feels his climax coming. "Flippy I going to cum any minute now" Fliqpy said. "Ahh~ o-okay daddy" Flippy moaned. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Both flippy and fliqpy came then they rest on the bed together and flippy fell asleep in fliqpy's arms. The end.

note from the author
MsPartyAnimal: hey guys I know it's been forever that I made a story because my phone broke and I had to get another one and that's the reason why and I don't own the characters in this story if guys love this story then tell me bye.

me akira666killer:
so this story does not belong to me at least its first part because I will write the rest because the author of this story allowed me to continue it :) in this version it will be in English maybe someday I will make a separate story with the same situations only in Polish but that's a distant future (or I want :) )