the beginning

"Death is not something to be taken lightly

"Death is not something to be taken lightly."

That's what they always say, but..

You could care less about what others say.

"What's up with her? She's always alone and never talks to anyone besides her fianceé, does she think she's better than us just because her family is wealthy and all?"

"Right? I can already tell that she's one of those spoiled brats."

how annoying..

"Why can't you be like your brother, huh? Why must you be such a disappointment?"

shut up

"You should be grateful to us! We gave you a roof to live under and food so you won't starve, yet, you won't do what I tell you to do!?"

shut up..

"Hm? Oh yeah, I've been cheating on you, so what? You're making such a big deal out of it. It's not like we're engaged in our own will, Our relationship is nothing than a mere contractual marriage."

shut up.

"Oh, sister! I've been looking for you everywhere! It's been awhile, we should definitely hang out you know, like the old times. I miss those time where we would follow each other around like baby ducklings following their mother."

"I miss the times we spent together, my dear twin. Don't you miss it too?"

just shut up.

‎ ‎
──

Life and Death─opposites yet one cannot function without the other

Life is not eternal, unless circumstances arise. So after years of one's life they will then cease to exist. In other words, they will die.

Death cannot happen if Life does not exist. You cannot die if you've never been given life to, in the first place.

Most people wish to continue to live longer, if not forever.

And some, wishes to just disappear, as if they never even existed.

You are one of the latter.

what is the point of existing if the gods had only chosen for you to be miserable?

actually, what was the point of anything?

what was the point of life and death in the first place if everything will just cease to exist in the future?

huh..

maybe you're just overthinking things

but who cares anyway.

you wish for everything to end

for you to end

and if the gods won't grant you such a simple wish, then why don't you just do it yourself?

──

"Ugh.. where am I?"

 where am I?"‎