Chapter One

Isabella and Nevaeh Swan have swapped the sunshine of Phoenix for the doom and gloom of Forks. Renee has said that Phil has got some big baseball break and had to move and support him. Nevaeh knows the real reason is because Renee doesn't know how to deal with the bad twin aka her. Maybe living with her cop dad will put her on the straight and narrow. Bella is the only one who kind of knows what happened to her sister and knows her sisters behaviour is more rooted than her just being a stroppy teen. The two have been at forks high for a week and are starting to settle in. 

They are sat in the cafeteria with their new friends, Jessica the mean fake girl, Angela the quiet nerd type, Mike the one who things he his hard but screamed like a girl yesterday when a spider crawled across his desk, Eric the eccentric one of them all and then Tyler the one who thinks he is a ladies man but secretly has no clue how to speak to women without getting nervous. Bella spots some people walking in that she has seen around but not as much. 

(B)"Who are they?"
Jessica and Angela turn to see who Bella is looking at. Nevaeh looking but not entirely interested. Jessica leans in closer and does what she thinks is whispering but Nevaeh knows the girl has no stealth when it comes to being quiet. 

(A)"The Cullens"
(J)"There um Dr and Mrs Cullens foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago."
(a)"They kind of keep to themselves."
(J)"Yeah cause there all together like together together"
Nevaeh smirks and they look at her. 

(N)"You make it sound like they have massive orgies every night"
Jessica rolls her eyes and then looks at the two in front before turning back to Bella.

(J)"The blonde girl that's Rosalie and the big dark haired guy Emmett there like a thing. I am not even sure that is legal"
(A)"Jess there not actually related"
(J)"Yeah but they live together it's weird"
(N)"That is our Valedictorian folks. Somewhere there is a village missing it's idiot"
Angela and Bella laugh and Rose and Emmett snort as they walk to their table. Jessica spots the next two walking in and ignores Nevaeh's comment. 

(J)"Okay the little dark haired girl is Alice she is really weird and she is with Jasper the blonde one who looks like he is in pain"
(N)"I would be in pain too listening to the shit coming out of your mouth"
Bella chuckles, Jessica giving Nevaeh a dirty look, Nevaeh is about to say something when Bella spots another one come in. 

(B)"Who's he?"
(j)"That's Edward Cullen he is totally gorgeous obviously but apparently nobody here is good enough for him. Not like I care you know"
Nevaeh bursts out laughing Bella unable to take her eyes off Edward. 

(N)"How many times did he turn you down?"
(J)"Once but that was a joke. Like I would like him"
(N)"You might want to tell your face that"
Angela coughs to hide the fact she is close to laughing her head off. No one puts Jessica in her place but Nevaeh has done it more than once in the past ten minutes. Nevaeh puts her headphones in and drowns out the nonsense with music. The past three years Bella and Music have been the only things keeping her sane. She just lets her mind float away when she listens to the music, it takes her from her reality and these days it is what she looks forward to the most. Bella suddenly nudges her and nods to let her know it is time. The two stand and walk out to the carpark heading for the truck. Jessica and Angela are leaving for the next lesson when Bella returns.

(J)"Is Nevaeh ditching?"
(B)"No She will be here in a sec"
A couple of minutes later Nevaeh walks in and the four head to gym. As they go in and change, Jessica notices the tattoo going down Nevaeh's spine.