Chapter 25

✩✩✩✩☆

The first day back came by quickly the next day, Clover groaned as Moon's alarm went off and curled more into the brunette.

"Clover come on get up," Moon says, trying to shake awake her girlfriend

"Mmm 5 more minutes" Clover groaned, holding on tighter to Moon.

Soon enough Moon managed to get Clover up and made them both smoothies before heading off to school.

"Hey Aisha, Miguel" Clover greeted the two, and they wave. Clover walked towards her locker for the first time in a few weeks. Getting her schedule and sighed when she saw she had maths first. She compared timetables with Moon, they had a few classes but not all. The bells rings, Clover kisses Moon bye and heads off to homeroom which she has with Demetri.

The two sat together, talking when they heard the speakers going on with announcements

"Good morning, students and faculty, welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year. You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit Grease."

"Hell yeah Grease," Clover says, Demetri chuckles beside her.

"And finally as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of Hey, you're not supposed to be in here." We heard the lady say, we hear the microphone moving

"I don't care, move!" Clover heard a familiar voice

" Give that back! Ow! You're not allowed to " The lady tried saying

"Samantha LaRusso. I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!" Tory says through the mic.

" Oh god, here we go" Clover groans, sinking in her seat. The bell rings and Clover rushes to where the mob of students are.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tory reveals, students Oooo.

"I I" Sam stutters. Clover pats Robby's shoulder, he looks at his best friend in appreciation. Tory starts the fight, both of them fully going at it until Robby intervenes, trying to stop the two

"Hey!" Miguel shouts

"Settle down! We can figure this-" Robby is cut off by Miguel tackling him.

"Aye man we gotta do something," Chris says

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get a teacher," Demetri says, running off

"I don't think that's what you meant did it?" Clover asks Chris, who nods his head. Clover was thinking of ways to stop this, Moon came up to her

"Don't get involved, I don't want you hurt" Moon tells me, trying to hold her back.

"Come on guys can't we just all get along" Moon exclaims, someone gets thrown almost into Moon.

"Hey! that's my girlfriend you almost hit" Clover yells.

"So what" Doug replies, he goes to punch her, but she ducks throwing her own punch then she gets thrown into the locker opposite she groans in pain but continues to block. He pulled her out into the entrance and continued hitting her to the point where she couldn't block anything, she was continuously getting punched, until she reaches her breaking point she moved out of the way and kick him down then stomped onto his ribs, running out of there.

She wished they wouldn't go on the stairs, she sees Demetri and Hawk fighting but sees Demetri grab Hawk spin them around and kick Hawk into the trophy case.

Clover ran up the stairs "Stop it please" She exclaims desperately.

"Please come away from the railing" Clover pleads. Her breathing was picking up, she saw her brother on the floor bleeding, she felt like she was going to be sick, Clover puts an arm around her stomach slouching slightly.