Episode 1: Welcome Venti & Friends

The Show Started with Alexandra Jones as Solo host on the sofa.

Alexandra: Hello and welcome our audiences in the UK and Around the world to The One Show transmitting live from new Broadcasting House in London with me; Alexandra Jones! As the 100th birthday of BBC has been ended with another years to come, and we have collaborated with HoYoverse's Genshin Impact to gift BBC our best choice of Characters. Here to tell us more about our stories, please Welcome: Anemo Archon Venti, Albedo Kreideprinz, Dendro Archon Nahida, Yae Miko, Forest Watcher Tighnari, Kazuha Kaedehara and Wanderer or formerly Scaramouche known as we named him; Kenneth!

All the mentioned people are coming into the studio and sitting on the sofa.

Alexandra: Good Evening, Everyone!

Venti: Evening, Alex!

Alexandra: How are you all doing?

Venti: I'm very well!

Albedo: Me too.

Nahida: We all are, Alex.

Alexandra: Good to heard that, everyone! Now, what do you think about our BBC's new Broadcasting House?

Kazuha: hmm, I felt wordless about how impressive the Broadcasting House is. it's a very large place that You couldn't get it all in a day!

Alexandra: and then you get lost?

Scaramouche: When we want to go to some place in the building and after we went to the WC.

Alexandra: oh my goodness, considering it was your first time to walk into The Broadcasting House after the welcome ceremony.

Tighnari: That's Right.

Alexandra: Okay, Did you know how a 100 Years ago of us here in real world is?

Everyone can't think how a 100 years ago look a like, But Venti and Nahida do.

Venti: A hundred years ago, you already established the BBC by John Reith and start out as radio before the broadcast tv begin.

Alexandra: Oh and a hundred years ago, we all have to speak like this;

The Screen then adjust into 4:3 screen ratio with 405 line black and white to simulate what TV Broadcasting is used to be.

Alexandra: The sound you hear, the color you look and contrast you see is look like this, and we have to be straight and honest person whenever you're on tv.

Yae Miko: really?

Alexandra: That's right!

Tighnari: this is the experience we can't found in Teyvat!

The Screen then adjust back to 16:9 ratio and 625 line color.

Alexandra: But in today; 2023, We can be a bit more, you guys know it, Colorful and speak like we're all like ourselves my goodness, so this is our hundred years ago look like. As we go through war, or anything, we never stop.

The Next Part as we're gonna talking is their Origins and the way to become a part of players around the world and Joining BBC.

Alexandra: as for next part is your story background, the way to become a part of players around the world and Joining the BBC. You can cut the long story to short-

Venti: It's okay, Alex. Our story is already that short.

Audiences/Alexandra: *Laugh*

Alexandra: Okay, Here you go!

Venti: So, I'm the first one to join Travelers around the world in the first banner and I was a little angel before I use my friend's body as vessels.

Kazuha: I was once with my friend: Tomo long ago in Inazuma until the vision hunt decree has established. When he challenged the Shogun, he lost and died within. So I stayed with Beidou and the Crux to this day.

Albedo: as the alchemist of the Knights of Favonius, I joined players next after Xiao.

Scaramouche: Once as the Balladeer, I was the Fatui Harbinger until I decided to erase all the memory about my previous self and then become what I am today.

Nahida: I joined the player to help defeat the false god and taking care of him until this day.

Tighnari: When Sumeru unveiled, I'm now another one to join players with the new launch of Sumeru.

Yae Miko: I join with the players around the world after last episode of Inazuma.

Alexandra: Okay, Thank you for some interesting things when to join players around the world! Now, as Fontaine is about to launch, let's take a look what we all are looking forward to.

After the preview, The Show continues.

Alexandra: Wow, this is a beautiful region the we all are looking forward to! For me, We're looking forward to meet the Hydro Archon Focalors, hoping to join us here at the BBC one day. What are you guys looking forward to the most?

Venti/Nahida: Same to you, Alex!/*giggles* same to you, Alex!

Tighnari: I need some samples from Fontaine to see what these things from there can do.

Yae Miko: Promoting my Publishing House.

Albedo: me too.

Kazuha/Scaramouche: *saying together* explore the region.

Scara and Kazuha accidentally said together, making another episode more teaser to it.

Alexandra: Oh my goodness, they said together! They're really blushing!

Audiences cheers KazuScara altogether. Now it's time to close the show.

Alexandra: Okay, so how is your life about love?

Kazuha: Me? I'm in love with him.

Scaramouche: //blush//

Tighnari: we'll, my life is very well with Cyno.

Albedo: I'll be married with Xiao soon.

Alexandra: Wow, Albedo is going to marry Xiao! Congratulations, Albedo!

Albedo: Thank you, Alex.

Alexandra: And that is it for the first edition of Genshin Impact Edition of The One Show! Thank you so much for reading and see you next episode!