The Reason

Yoon Cheongha saw her husband concentrating seriously on the scroll in his hand. He must be busy at this moment. But still, try to accompany her.

"Jeoha... you can go. I'm okay. I'm just feeling a little dizzy. It's not serious," Cheongha pleaded.

"Sleep! The royal physician told me that you need a lot of rest." Yi Kang told his wife flatly. His eyes never left the scroll in his hand.

Cheongha snorted. She doesn't understand his husband. He was so cool when they first met, so cold at the start of their marriage, but now he is very overprotective. Well, of course, she understands her pregnancy is a trigger for his overprotectiveness, but still, she felt uncomfortable.

"Jeoha, I already slept on the mattress since afternoon. I can't sleep right now, let me read some books, okay?" pleaded Cheongha again. She knows that kicking his husband from her palace won't work.

"Maybe reading a book could help me feel sleepy," said Chungha.

"Which book do you want to read? Let me read it for you." This time Yi Kang put the scroll on the table and asked Cheongha earnestly.

"Jeohaaaaa......" Cheongha is torn between kissing him or throttling him. She loves his attention. But as the pregnancy entered a new trimester, her husband's alertness go very high.

"You almost fainted Yoon Cheongha...Do you realize that you could lose the baby? Not only the baby would be in danger, but you also could lose your life," Yi Kang told his wife seriously.

Once Yi Kang used her real name, Cheongha knew how serious the event was for her husband. She realizes that he is worried sick. She also did not think that a little visit to Hyewolgak made her so tired, there was something that she needed to take care of, and she didn't want to ask her mother-in-law. She knows how busy her mother-in-law is. After all, her mother-in-law is the queen of the country.

For most of her life, Yoon Cheongha lived freely as a bird. Now that she lives in a palace, she couldn't live as freely as she used to. She never regretted her decision to enter the palace, but she needed to go outside now and then to enjoy the freedom she had before.

"You are not allowed to set your feet out of the palace until you give birth. I know you are bored. I will ensure to accompany you more so you are not too bored, okay?" Yi Kang asked his wife gently.

"I'm sorry," said Cheongha. "I'll be more careful from now on." Her head down.

"You are forgiven. Now choose the book you want. I'll read it for you," said Yi Kang with a soft smile.

"No need Jeoha. Now it is almost midnight. Go back to your palace. I know my mistake. I'll try to sleep right now. No need to worry about me" answered Cheongha fast. She is seriously worried about her husband. He has a lot of work, it is almost midnight, but the scroll on the table is still piled high.

"You should rest too. You can't scold me for not thinking about my health when yourself ignoring yours," said Cheongha with a glare. Yi Kang only smiles and opens his outer robe. He is planning to sleep in his crown princess's palace tonight. It's funny how he avoided this place like the plague months ago.

Yi Kang lying down next to his princess. When their gazes met, Cheongha automatically smiled at his husband. She is happy to spend the rest of her life with a man she loves. Even his husband is hard to understand. At least Cheongha knows that he cares about her. She still remembers how her husband seemed to despise her at the start of their marriage. She sometimes wonders if the attention she gets is just because of the baby.

"What's wrong?" asked Yi Kang to suddenly break her thinking.

"Nothing," Cheongha said with a smile.

"Doesn't seems like nothing to me," suddenly, Yi Kang's tone became serious.