Chapter 28

✩✩✩✩☆

When she could see him, the nurses were nice and helped her get into a wheelchair, they wheeled Clover down to him and left her just by the door as they had see someone but told them she had it from here to reassure them.

"Hey Miguel," Clover says, catching his attention

"Clover, hey uh... How are you?" Miguel asks, shocked to see the now brunette in front of him

"I think I should be asking that, but yeah I'm alright now. How are you feeling?" Clover replies. Miguel looks down.

"Doctor said I may never walk again" Miguel responds, looking at his legs

"I feel ya, but my legs are only temporarily paraliysed as far as they know" Clover says, keeping the conversation going. Miguel nods.

"What's happened with you after I uh.." Miguel asks, after the small amount of silence.

"Not a lot, I never had cancer mum gave me pills to simulate the symptoms of them but uh yeah she's in jail now" Clover answers, Miguel gives her a look of shock at what he was told.

"Oh Clover" Miguel says, feeling for the girl. Clover wheeled over closer and held his arm in comfort, understanding each others pain. After a few hours of hanging out together, Clover was wheeled back into her room for some more treatment to be done.

The next late morning, Sam was stood in your doorway of your hospital room.

"Oh uh Sam, hey"Clover says, sitting herself up a bit more

"Hey Clover, how are you feeling?" Sam asks the now brunette.

"Still paralysed but other then treatment is going well, they just need me to start walking, whenever that'll be" Clover replies to her. Sam nods.

"How's school been since the fight" Clover asks, remembering the school had changed since.

"Girls think I'm crazy but other then that, just same old same old" Sam says, keeping up the banter between the two.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited sooner" Sam apologises, Clover shakes her head.

"No, no it's fine. It was bad enough that Moon saw me in the state I was in" Clover says, to try and reassure Sam.

"Oh yeah I got you this" Sam says, putting a box of her favourite chocolates on her table.

"You remembered" Clover smiles at the gesture, opening the box to have one. Sam smiles seeing that you're smiling. Clover then sighs, when she sees her physios here

"I'm sorry Sam but some people are here to see me, I wish they weren't we can't even afford to have them especially along with all the other treatment I've had it's going to be a fortune but we have to cut the visit short you can visit anytime though" Clover rambles, Sam nods and smiles.

"I'll hopefully see you soon then" Sam says, she walks out the door as her physios walked in.

She did it, her legs moved and walked and everything. She can walk! Clover had made it

A few days later, she saw on the news about a fundraiser for Miguel and.... Her. She couldn't believe it, she was a charity again. Clover sighs but accepts that Sam is trying to help. Today is the day of her release. Clover is so excited to be out of the hospital. Before she left, she went to see Miguel.

"Hey Miguel" Clover greets walking in through the door

"Clover, hey you're on your feet" Miguel says, happy for the girl. Clover nods

"I'm being released today, I uh hope your surgery goes well tomorrow" Clover responds, Miguel nods smiling. Clover lent over and hugged the boy in the bed.

"I'll hope to see you out of here soon" Clover smiles

"Me too" Miguel replies, Clover walks out the door to her dad and brother, leaving with them. He was happy for her after everything that had happened.

That night, she received a message on the Miyagi group chat about a practise tomorrow, she won't be rushing back into it but she'll watch and slowly get involved again.

That afternoon, she walked towards Miyagi Do dojo and walked into the yard.

"Who missed me" Clover says, gaining the attention of everyone.

"Oh my god Clover, you're on your feet!" Sam exclaims. She rushes to hug her, all the other Miyagi Dos do a group hug in affect. Someone was missing though, someone who she hadn't seen in a few weeks.

"Where's Robby?" Clover asks, the Miyagi's bow their heads.