Dexter"s love problems

A word from the creator:
Sorry guys for not posting/writing any wattpad stories for i donr know how much and i hope you will enjoy this one...

Later in the afternoon - { Lady Azura has called her Junior/Senior members to practice up the flying show but some of them did not agreed to this and they already gave up }
/ Only Lyria wanted to participate in the contest but Dexter didnt wanted to/
Later on...

Lady Azura:"tells about the flying contest"
Lyria: I will participate Lady Azura!
Lady Azura: Great Lyria.
Lady Azura: What about you Dexter?
Dexter:"saying nothing and thinks that this is a waste of time"
Lady Azura: Dexter?
Dexter: tch💢
Lyria: Let her be Lady Azura she wont participate...she is like this every year...
Lady Azura: But why she wont participate?
Lyria: None knows why...all i know is she isnt nice to anybody...
Dexter"s pov: Why should i waste my time on this shit! I have better stuff to do then this flying shit.💢
Lyria: Lets go Lady Azura...
Lady Azura: Just go dear...I wilo talk with Dexter a little...
Lyria: Im suggesting you not to talk with her when she is in a bad mood...
Lady Azura: I will still try...
Lyria: Dont say i didnt warned you...

/Lady Azura tried to talk with Dexter but it was no use...She havent responded.../

Lady Azura: Dexter dear why wont you try atleast...
Dexter: Please why would I try when im gonna just emmbarass myself and everyone will laugh at me i just know it...
Lady Azura: Why do you think that everyone would laugh at you if you fail?...
Dexter: Its beacuse i knew...And i dont want to expirience that bullshit again💢.
Dexter: Now leave me alone...please.
Lady Azura: Alright but please you know you can change your mind.
Dexter: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!
Lady Azura: Do you want me to kick you out?~ I HAVE RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS, THIS ISNT DEXTER THAT I KNOW!
Dexter: Do you think i care if you kick me out? No i dont care about anything and anyone here! You DONT UNDERSTAND MY PAIN EVERY DAY I GOT BEATEN BY YOUR OTHER STUDENTS AND YOU DONT EVEN VISIT ME OR CHECK MY ROOM!
Lady Azura: What.........
Dexter: You heard me what i said.
Dexter: I dont care if you kick me out i will immidiately leave this crap of the camp beacuse nobody cares about me not even you!
Lady Azura: Dexter im sorry.......
Dexter: Its to late to apologize......Goodbye.....

/When Dexter left the camp/

Lady Azura"s pov: Poor Dexter...is that why she didnt told me that...?
Lady Azura: Who even beat her up tho those past few days...no wonder why she felt so weak...

LATER IN FROUSTBORNE CASTLE/PALACE

Im lazy and i wilo continue other day